Dasawman's ; Gorilla glue autos ,And a auto Cross by none other than myself

Trimmed this morn on the purple GG AUTO… now gathering seed from the GG I pollinated… I have the main cola an 2 side nodes to go… what a pile of beans!!!

3 Likes

I Finnished rendering the beans out of Pollinated GG ,I didnt count them. Because I fear that I cant count that high . I find this to be a very valuable learning experience!!
It is a fairly inexpensive technique, as long as you purchase the materials to build a silver generator… buying liquid silver, is a waste of money…

3 Likes

Photos of GG Auto Buds cream of the crop… just wish there were more!!

I may search for ,autos that give yields equal to photo periods… That would get my goat… but until then. Photos is what’s on the menu…

5 Likes

Figured I show the 4x4…

The LSD is a very light feeder… She really cant handle salts at all…
And the 2x2
Has alot of goodies in there!!
Bubba Kush x2 , white widow x2,GTH X3 regular,cherrybomb x4 reg,5purple kush clones that should be showing roots any day now… recon I’ll need room so here we have that covered!!! Lol

6 Likes

Here is the 4x4 in flower. Lsd photo ,along with Melon head kush… that’s what I named it any how… it came from a watermelon kush x Amnesia Haze auto cross…

first 2 photos are the difference I seen between the 4 I germed. Displaying 2 different phenotypes… male looked like the female exactly… from both phenos… I cut a clone. From each … going to do some selling here as well… I’ll pollinate both females with pollen from the sativa looking lady… and see what happens…

4 Likes

I believe I’ll eat this lil pile. And go take a shower while it kicks in… then sit on the porch an listen to the Rain

4 Likes

Sounds like a solid and trippin plan! :wink: And the sound of the rain is gonna kick it in! :exploding_head: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Fungus isnt tripping only if its gnats!!! Sketter bites lol blahshshs

1 Like

Identify this issue please. I need to create a journal for operation Warehouse…

Looks like spider mites. Check for pests. If you zoom in, I think I can see one on the leaf you’re holding.

1 Like

I’ll do my best! :wink:

Hey hey anyone ever seen this???
I came out on front porch and noticed this!!

This is a auto that I done harvested… cut the stalk right from top of soil… the pot containing the root ball and all… Has regenerated life!

One thing is for sure it doesn’t have to lay dormant while it creates a root structure… This has got me excited!!! THOUGHTS???

3 Likes

I saw this one other time, don’t remember how the rest of it grew… lol.

2 Likes

LSD really ran one hell of a Race this go around!!

Notice the tent only has one in there… because the others are going to get sprayed down with water before there allowed to enter back in…
The pollen is that GG AUTO XXCROMO… OVER THE WATERMELON KUSH x Amnesia Haze auto ,I bread myself… I have some male pollen to collect, to bring it back to in the future of melon head…

3 Likes

Just took a spray bottle and went to check on them since the fucking… They said were done can I have a cigarette… lol
Hung up like two dogs… the lesbians took … notice the hairs drawn upUploading: 20201003_212114.jpg… Uploading: 20201003_212057.jpg… Uploading: 20201003_212127.jpg…

1 Like

Lsd got chopped…

4 Likes

Sorry guys. That strand of photos. I recon been waiting patiently to get posted. Been really busy here lately…

1 Like

Yall remember that melon x Amnesia Haze auto cross I done… well here is the sativa pheno of that gig… in full flower… monster of a auto!!! Just took a few cutting to sts … gather some fem. Seeds from her…

2 Likes

Excellent work!

2 Likes

This is that auto a week ago!!!

I mean it’s really showing out!!! I’m pleased with it 100 %
Terp profile is outstanding…
Took a long while before it popped the first pistol… Since then it’s been on like crazy!!!

2 Likes