Dasawman's ; Gorilla glue autos ,And a auto Cross by none other than myself

Sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Tent is changing rapidly!! 3 GG autos chopped… one in the jar

to bad it doesn’t fill it up .
Two more hanging The purple on was the largest of the run… the haze x watermelon kush I bread myself seems to be much bigger with a vigor in growth patterns… handles a transplant nicely along with a topping… the GG Autos at 5th node they start flowering…
I pulled a male this morn of Haze x watermelon have 2 solid females and one I’m waiting on… one on left is female middle female … The one on right isnt showing just yet…

3 Likes

LSD CLONE IS POPPING

3 Likes

I recently had something big take place in the growers world … I became cultivation manager over a 20000 plus thousand ft. Warehouse. CBD op… 2 10x10 tents for my pleasure… so why not fill them with plants in veg and make a library?? I took LSD mother plant an a few clones over there yesterday… and started dropping beans… Dropped 4 cherry bomb reg… ,2 bubba kush fem ,2 white widow fem 4Rare dankness reg…
Wish mail man would hurry up and run!!! I’ll drop a few more!!!

1 Like

Congrats on the harvest, they look awesome!

2 Likes

This here is going to work out for the best results ever!!

2 Likes

I’m outta likes Brother but I’m Speechless! Keep on keeping on!! :heart_eyes::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

It’s just now coming together!! Stupid MONEY right there!!! My mind cant phantom that kind of cheese… I’m just glad I have my leg in the door!!

1 Like

@dbrn32 any way you can hook me up with a wiring diagram for my hlg 240 drivers… want to convert the volts to a 220 instead of 110… should save on power bill… input on my drivers says 100/277

1 Like

Hey @Dman1969 do you ever have any likes???. Lol…

It’s pretty simple. Do you have a different cord you are going to use, or just change the plug?

Also worth noting, you’ll only see something like 2%ish gain in efficiency.

I’m welling to take that 2%ish gain. Lol… light bill went from 145/165 to 277$ in a few months… my circuit is loaded to the max right now… I would love to have a circuit just for the lights alone… I’ll need dryer plugs and ends right??

1 Like

They make a few different styles of plugs. Do you not already have a 240v circuit to plug into?

No sir . I’m plugged into 110 … it’s the middle bedroom in the house… 15amp breaker… have 10,000btu portable a/c ,dehumidifier, lights fans… it’s all on same circuit… Lol…

Ok. So you’re going to need to install a 240v circuit first. Whatever receptacle you buy for that, just make sure cord/plug matches. Once you have that, should be 2 hot and a ground.

1 Like

Yes sir… I have 10-2 wire.
3 drivers each having there own cord… Know of any way to link them all together?? Or a simple way of plugging all of the drivers at once?

too bad this seems to be a male… melon kush x Haze cross… auto

1 Like

Titan controls has some stuff for that.

Thabk u

Heres a photo from last night operation Ware House have one baby lighted, 72 more ordered!! Will probably need a TVA Dam to keep enough power !! Lol

2 Likes