DarthLink's High-rule Garden

Sponge Bobing

3 Likes

Beware growing is way more addictive than smoking

7 Likes

Yes field I am quickly learning this multiple times daily! I am hopelessly in love with everything to do with it

6 Likes

You’re suffering from Cannadiction my friend, welcome to Cannadicts Anonymous lol. Daily therapy begins here… :wink:

7 Likes

I get a litte weider if I dont read a post every couple of hrs about beautiful flowers. Lol

2 Likes

I burned up all my likes for the first time ever today on newts journal. Lol I’m about 2/3s of the way through… Where to next?

6 Likes

Good morning growmies… I was working with the ladies a little bit this morning with their continuous LST and appreciateing their developing bouquet of SOUR diesel fragrance when I picked up a musty odor. Almost like a mildew. This had me thinking about mold prevention. I got some concentrated anti mold spray from ILGM but I’m wondering if I need to use it as a preventative measure. I see no signs of mold yet but I’m a first time ganja father so yea I’m a little jumpy lol…

5 Likes

I know when mine had an abundance of lower foliage the lack air flow created issues down under. My soil was low so it started growing some white stuff.

3 Likes

That’s interesting because I was making that observation this morning as well… I literally just did some underskirt maintenance not even a week ago and they are already filing in. I think that will be my before work project so they can continue to get some good airflow. I also have a smart circulation pole fan coming from manufacturer of my tent. Thank b :pray:

2 Likes

Idk what you can tell about the inner density of the growth but what do you think?

5 Likes

I’ve never heard it called that before Maybe Dirk Diggler. Lol

3 Likes

They look beautiful one of my issues was they get overcrowded like I feel like Pusher from the subway cars. ( movie trivia)
i-used-to-smoke-weed

5 Likes

Perfect for my growing taste Grow Bro. Great for Light penetration and air flow :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Good morning all you ladies and gents. The ladies are looking sharp this morning after their feeding. I gave them a break from their LST program to let them stretch some more. I think we are getting into a nice rhythm, and that melody is starting to sing! Heres some shots. And I even remembered to turn the light back up after their photo op… Like right away and not three hours later when I notice temps aren’t climbing lol

Problem child looking goooood :yum:

GG is just patiently doing her thing waiting for her time to shine…

I only work a few hours today and should get home before lights out. I may mess around and see about moving my filter and ductile fan because we are running out of room in this short tent. Maybe even possibly building an external filter housing out of a big ass plastic tote… Also thinking about some more defoliation soon

Side note… I backed down the vs4000 to 90 percent the other day and it seems like the girls are less stressed. I have an actual light meter coming soon.

5 Likes

Hi growmies! What do you do with your fans after lights out at night? Turn everything off? Lower speeds?

2 Likes

I choke up the intake flap around half way cuz no adjusters. If im not aroind or forget humiditt gets too low

2 Likes

I have 2 fans that run 24/7 just to keep the air flowing i had stopped before but that caused issues, also tried to keep lower temps to keep humidity down that caused even more issues. There is some movement but not much in dark hrs

4 Likes

Good tip b… Your thoughts are inline with mine. I just wanted to make sure that they are not wrong. Thanks for your time :fist:

3 Likes

I dont know if there really is a wrong answer. One of my learning curves when switching from Burples to my 650R I thought I could lessen the amout of everything fans during the night no deforestation turned around and BAM i threw 10 mature plants away just didnt think it was worth taking the chance. My plan B and C are always ready. Lol

Happy Birthday @Bunger64 :birthday::gift::birthday::gift:
Have a great day :blush::v:

1 Like