Dark tips on my leaves

The tips of my leaves are a little dark. Also, I have these weird dark…things coming off right where her pistils are

Don’t know about the dark spears but your tips are starting to show signs of what looks like nute burn :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Shit! I actually think if I slow down on my watering that may fix itself. I have some organic plant food that I’ve sprinkled around the drip line, so when I water it it filters through the food down to the roots, in theory anyway. So it’s obviously getting too much. Now, how dry is dry when letting them dry between feedings? And how much water at a time for a 3 gallon bucket?(it has drainage holes in it) also, what’s a safe amount of days to go between watering? I’m sorry, you just seem to be pretty educated and I’m desperate lmao. Thanks so much!!

1 Like

Pick your pot up, a dry pot will feel a lot lighter than a wet one. The compost in a dry pot will separate from the edge as well. I usually water until I see a little runoff appear. Not talking the red sea here, just enough to see it. No need to apologise buddy we’re all seeking answers of some sort :sunglasses:
Do you have any way of checking your runoff or your pH levels

1 Like

I actually ordered a whole bunch of stuff from Amazon that will be here this week! Including pH up and down, thermometer and hygrometer, cal-mag, even a tent!

2 Likes

Fantastic, if you’re buying measuring equipment go for Apera or Bluelab, they’re really good. Baking soda works for pH up. Keep your eyes open for syringes. I use a 10mil and a 30mil, great for measuring feed :sunglasses:
If you’re buying lights then have a look on this forum before buying from Amazon. Some real good info to be had here.
What part of the world are you in

3 Likes

I’m in upstate New York. I forgot I have a bunch of those dropper’s. And as for my light, I have a Mars Hydro TS1000 600 watt, and I’m doing an 18-6 light cycle

1 Like

Sounds like you have got it covered. 18/6 is fine for veg and 12/12 for flower. Those lights are more than capable from what I gather

They’re starting to flower now, some pretty nice white hairs😁. So should I have it on 12-12?

1 Like

Have a look on here for lighting schedules. Flower should be 12/12 or there abouts

Thank you

1 Like

Any time buddy :sunglasses:

If you need to use a ph down try using lemon juice I’ve had fantastic results with it. And it is a ton cheaper and easier to get at any grocery store

4 Likes

@Mrniceguy1

Nice looking plant :+1:

1 Like

Thank you. Still needs to be thinned out a little more she’s only 3 weeks into flower

Daaaaamn!!!

Nm missed some of the post

Well my job is done here… cape over shoulder…

3 Likes

Costume in the wash for next time :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Yeah! I mean Im glad I could be of assistance!

1 Like