Dark spots organic

Hello. I could use some advice. I have spots on leaves of 5 out of 6 of my plants. All of them except the youngest. Im growing in a 4x8 tent. Im using 2 sf4000 lights. Im following the manufacturers instructions on distance and intensity. They are in 5 gallon square fabric pots. The bottom 3rd is a local organic super soil. The top 2 thirds is cocoloco. I’m watering with tsp water that has been sitting to let the chlorine evaporate. Its also PHed. They seem to be growing good besides the spots. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

1 Like

What are you feeding as far as nutes? It looks like you have a touch of nute burn.

A support ticket will help us help you. Can you please fill out a support ticket? Please include what type of water you are using.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non-applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Soil brand and type

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you. Pictures taken under natural or white lighting are by far the best.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner.

Hello @detroitpwp3 this looks like a calcium deficiency (less likely manganese) to me you might have to add some calmag to your water or get you something like this, it will help you keep the ph good in your soil as well

1 Like

I haven’t added any nutes. Besides the water, I sprayed them once with lost coast plant therapy right before dark period a couple of weeks ago. All the seeds were purchased this ILGM

ILGM is pretty good about making things right. @Myfriendis410 can we please get this individual in touch with the right person?

1 Like

@ILGM.Roy @ILGM.Stacy

They are in Europe so there is an 8 hour time difference. Be patient and they’ll respond.

1 Like

Bruce banner, black widow, goldleaf, northern lights, skywalker og. All purchased from ilgm.com

• soil. Bottom third is Michigannabis. Top 2 thirds is cocoloco

• square fabric 5 gallon pot

• PH range of the water varies from 6.3-7

• Indoor 4x8 tent

• 2 sf4000s. Set at manufacturers recommendations

• 77 degrees during light, 68-70 during dark

• daytime humidity is 54.1 % average, Night Humidity is 48.8 % average

• 8 inch infinity exhaust with remote

• Co2; No

Here is my updated card

Im no expert like alot of these guys. But i noticed u did not state runoff ph, only input ph. Maybe i missed it but if you did not chexk that i would start there.

Hi @Mazz I’ll contact you directly

I don’t much runoff. I’ve read you should avoid it when growing in super soil.

1 Like