Dark mode for mobile?

Hey mods and admins - any chance we can get a dark mode for the forum? Or maybe this already exists and I just don’t realize it?

4 Likes

You want a black background with white print? I can ask. Worst we will be told is no. Give me some time though, we don’t meet until end of month.

10 Likes

Yes exactly. Thanks!

4 Likes

Good call, does make me squint @4am for sure.
Then I smoke a bowl and even out my eyes :relieved:

8 Likes

YES PLZ!!! dark mode +1. this site illuminates the surrounding area with the passion of a thousand burning suns at night

7 Likes

I would love a dark mode as well!

6 Likes

Mine dry tf out at 4am when I smoke so I squint even more :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Great idea for those that need to take a peek during dark hours

6 Likes

I run everything on dark mode. I’d love to have this option as well.

3 Likes

Same. This is one of the few sites that I frequent that doesn’t have it (yet)

1 Like

Exactly my issue!

1 Like

Please a vote for the dark side. My eyes loves it

5 Likes

I just checked my phone, i can put this in dark mode, im in it now, black background white print, didnt even know i could do it lol thank you !! Love it

3 Likes

Would be nice

Oh please! I have bad dry eye and white type on black background is my go-to whenever it’s available.

Thank you!

1 Like

Go to phone or tablet setting on turn you device to dark mold and should work here too

I would definitely utilize a dark mode option.
Call it dank mode😎

1 Like

Ya, i’m not saying we won’t do it. I’m just saying that none of us have permissions to change stuff like this here. As long as powers to be are supportive we should be able to make it happen.

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

After being mentioned above twice I went digging in my settings. Found dark mode but it only made everything around the browser dark. Still huge white screen and pop up keyboard :upside_down_face:
But worth a try, thanks y’all :metal:

1 Like