Dark green leaves with tiny brown dots

I have a blueberry plant that has dark green leaves with tiny brown dots starting to appear on some of them, and a little bit of yellowing on a couple.
Looking at similar photos online, it sounds like this may be a calcium deficiency. I would like to hear what others think.
First, my support ticket information:

Seed Strain: ILGM Blueberry
Type(Normal, Feminized, Autoflower): Autoflower
Medium(soil in pots, DWC, Coco): soil - Fox Farms Ocean Forest
pH of runoff or solution in reservoir: 6.5 pH
Strength of nutrient mix(EC or PPM): n/a - reverse osmosis water with 6.5 pH, runoff is 700 PPM
Indoor or Outdoor grow: Indoor
Light system(CFL, HID, LED): HID - currently HPS
Light power(true watts): 750
Temperature(Day and Night): 77°F daytime, 65°F nighttime
Humidity(Day and Night): 45% day and night
Ventilation system(Yes, No, Size, CFM): Yes - 6" 440CFM

And, some photographs:

3 Likes

Looks to be calcium deficient. You’re on the right track. However, I’d be really careful about adding calmag late in flower. Some have a high Nitrogen content. I usually discontinue calmag half way through flower, but use magnesium throughout in the form of Epsom salts. :v::bear:

7 Likes

Earth juice oilycann has zero nitrogen. But, they’re certainly not giving it away.
https://www.amazon.com/Hydro-Organics-HOJ13171-OilyCann-Fertilizer/dp/B010LR5ZGU

2 Likes

Some deficiencies are normal at this point. I don’t see anything really terrible. If you do as @MattyBear suggested you should be fine.

4 Likes

Thanks, everyone. It’s not looking terrible, so I won’t monkey with the chemistry right now.

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 is correct. You look to be pretty far into flower, so seeing deficiencies is more than likely natural progression.

6 Likes

Roots Organic came out with calmag this winter. It is just cal and mag.

1 Like

I have a similar issue. Mine are more pronounced dots though. Hoping it’s just a deficiency and not some kind of mold or pest.