3 Likes

My cake day :hugs:

2 Likes

Indeed Mr. Dank! Happy cake day… I didn’t realize ours were days apart

2 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

Thanks guys!

@Underthestairs dang! Did I miss yours?! Happy Canniversary!

1 Like

Ok so I just completely cleaned my 5 gallon bucket and made a new nutrient batch. Straight Jack’s. pH was 5.79, EC of 2.07 ms. Fed 2.5 liters and the runoff pH was 5.77 but EC was 3.84ms!!! So I gave her another liter and checked that runoff and it was at 2.4ms. Gave a final 500ml with added FishSh!t and Recharge. Then I took off the worst of the leaves. Here is how she looks now.

Going to start watering daily now.

5 Likes

She’s getting big fast

2 Likes

Even being sick she still amazes me! Think I’ve got her sorted out though. Need to stay vigilant and keep an eye out.

2 Likes

Hmm. So after 3 days my nutrient solution looks like this again?

So I made a new batch, straight Jack’s and fed. Last 500ml with FishSh!t and Recharge. Is my wave maker not on for long enough, or on for too long I wonder? :thinking:

Defoliation/training tomorrow or Wednesday.

Lettuce and Parsley and growing about as fast as the cannabis is lmao. Been giving them Jack’s. Unfortunately Basil either doesn’t like Jacks, or doesn’t like Coco, so it turned to crap…

5 Likes

I leave my wave maker on all the time, it’s cold in the room now. Probably in the summer I’ll put it on a timer. can’t really judge the color difference in yours & mine as mine is a black bucket… Wonder if the light getting in thru the white bucket could be any of the cause, I also cover mine with a black plastic cover to keep out the light.

2 Likes

Mine looks the same pretty quick. I clean it out more often that I bet is necessary…

Switching to a 30 gal trash can very soon.

2 Likes

Fed with Jack’s, last 500ml with FishSh!t and Recharge. Defoliated the 1st node off of each main node, and the lower nodes that are on the bottom of the mainline. Trained to try and get things a bit more level. Will adjust training in a few hours after she points her growth tips upwards if needed. She’s looking great again I think!

9 Likes

They seem to be looking better (more green).

3 Likes

Way better. No new discolorations. Everything present (not much) was there before. Can’t wait to get this girl flowered!

Trunk on this one is already thicker than the last one I think…

2 Likes

What did you wind up doing to fix the discoloration?

1 Like

When I did the flush the EC was nearly 4.0ms. Somehow pH was at 5.77 :thinking:

Feeding every day or 2 now as well, plenty of runoff. Giving about 2.5 liters.

2 Likes

Here’s how she’s looking this morning :hugs:

10 Likes

Much better! Looks awesome!

3 Likes

Thanks man! Happy she’s doing well. I think I’ve found my method. Always room for improvement, but I’m in the groove now!

4 Likes