šŸ„„ Dankloud's Coco Adventure

Sheā€™ll be fine. Did you see mine?!

5 Likes

Holy moly thatā€™s an injury lol!

1 Like

Put some honey in the split, and tie it up. Check out this master-level repair by @OldGypsy

4 Likes

I had a little split too

9 Likes

Another master-level repair!

3 Likes

I didnā€™t do anything but let her grow. She healed right up. I didnā€™t completely break it though.

3 Likes

Holy heckā€¦ Fantastic growth. Getting some spots though :rage::thinking: Calcium deficiency? Looks like itā€™s holding up pompoms lmaoā€¦

Gimme a Y! Gimme another Y! Gimmeā€¦ Anotherā€¦ Yā€¦
Do I need to continue?

Screwed the pooch on training this one. Just going to let her go a few more days, maybe a week, then flip to flowerā€¦

4 Likes

Are you out of room? Curious why youā€™d flip with her still so short.

Her growth is awesome

4 Likes

Idk lol. Iā€™m waiting longer.

I was reading one of Nebula Haze articles where she was talking about the manifolding technique and how in order to maximize bud production you should plan to let the plants get as tall as your tent will allow

Donā€™t get me wrongā€¦ I understand the itchy trigger finger

2 Likes

Idk what I was thinking lol. Trying to not have the issue I had last time where everything was too tall. Donā€™t forget I have a fiancĆ© to keep happy lmao

Trained more last night. Right side wonā€™t go down as much. Gotta get on top of training next time and I need new wire and probably clothes pins. Binder Clips suck. These things just donā€™t have the strength to hold her down.

2 Likes

I love how the binder clips are working! I got dowels fed through to string against.

Might be tough to see

7 Likes

Smart mofo. I woke up early todayā€¦ Maybe Iā€™ll do that real quickā€¦ But I feel like itā€™s too late :thinking:

1 Like

You can also use skewersā€¦ :wink:

If you go slowly and donā€™t ā€œbreakā€ the stem, you are not too lateā€¦ even if you do kink the stemā€¦ it will only slow you down a couple of daysā€¦ imoā€¦ :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Thisā€™ll work for now.

8 Likes

Well done!! :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Thanks man! I will be getting clothes pins soon.

2 Likes

Looks beautiful! Keep her low and veg her long. Youā€™ll get a nice harvest from that pretty little lady

3 Likes

Great job on it

2 Likes

Here she is 12 hours later

5 Likes