🥥 Dankloud's Coco Adventure

Fed today. Made a new nute batch. Didn’t use FishSh!t this time to see the difference in how the water looks in a few days.

I waited a bit too long to do training… I actually tied down so far that the stems were pulling away from the trunk :grimacing: Hopefully she’ll be ok… Wee bit droopy because she needed water too.

Supposed to say 2.0-2.08 ms.

4 Likes

She’ll be fine. Did you see mine?!

5 Likes

Holy moly that’s an injury lol!

1 Like

Put some honey in the split, and tie it up. Check out this master-level repair by @OldGypsy

3 Likes

I had a little split too

7 Likes

Another master-level repair!

3 Likes

I didn’t do anything but let her grow. She healed right up. I didn’t completely break it though.

3 Likes

Holy heck… Fantastic growth. Getting some spots though :rage::thinking: Calcium deficiency? Looks like it’s holding up pompoms lmao…

Gimme a Y! Gimme another Y! Gimme… Another… Y…
Do I need to continue?

Screwed the pooch on training this one. Just going to let her go a few more days, maybe a week, then flip to flower…

4 Likes

Are you out of room? Curious why you’d flip with her still so short.

Her growth is awesome

4 Likes

Idk lol. I’m waiting longer.

I was reading one of Nebula Haze articles where she was talking about the manifolding technique and how in order to maximize bud production you should plan to let the plants get as tall as your tent will allow

Don’t get me wrong… I understand the itchy trigger finger

2 Likes

Idk what I was thinking lol. Trying to not have the issue I had last time where everything was too tall. Don’t forget I have a fiancé to keep happy lmao

Trained more last night. Right side won’t go down as much. Gotta get on top of training next time and I need new wire and probably clothes pins. Binder Clips suck. These things just don’t have the strength to hold her down.

1 Like

I love how the binder clips are working! I got dowels fed through to string against.

Might be tough to see

7 Likes

Smart mofo. I woke up early today… Maybe I’ll do that real quick… But I feel like it’s too late :thinking:

1 Like

You can also use skewers… :wink:

If you go slowly and don’t “break” the stem, you are not too late… even if you do kink the stem… it will only slow you down a couple of days… imo… :nerd_face:

4 Likes

This’ll work for now.

8 Likes

Well done!! :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Thanks man! I will be getting clothes pins soon.

2 Likes

Looks beautiful! Keep her low and veg her long. You’ll get a nice harvest from that pretty little lady

3 Likes

Great job on it

2 Likes