🥥 Dankloud's Coco Adventure

Should I water her as well? @Hellraiser

Sure, I’ve never been able to over water a plant in coco.

2 Likes

Transplant complete!

Fitting the cup:

The hole:

Mykos added:

Look at these roots!! (Fingers edited out for safety):

And finally, I went ahead and mainlined her. Was going to just top or FIM, but I just really like mainlines. Time to figure out how to do tie downs!

Bumped up lights so she’s getting about 42 DLI.

9 Likes

Nice roots!

2 Likes

Thanks man! I was so excited to see that. My roots from other grows looked nothing like that. Super stoked!

2 Likes

For comparison, here is a picture of the roots from the first grow

6 Likes

Damn those roots :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Great looking roots and also nice mainline. Will be great in the end

2 Likes

Yeah huge difference in roots, Fishsh!t is great stuff.

2 Likes

Yeah and I only started giving her Recharfe recently, so most if that is from FishSh!t. Next grow I’m going to do things the same but no FishSh!t and see if I see a difference.

1 Like

For some reason the left leaf keeps wanting to point up lol.

Parsley is loving the Coco and Jack’s. Basil and lettuce coming along, should really take off soon. Basil was burnt from water sitting on it. For some reason the oregano us an orega- no show. :rofl: :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Loving that light

1 Like

Following along!

1 Like

The more the merrier! Trying to be thorough with my updates this grow too.

4 Likes

I always mean to be thorough… it all moves so fast. And life moves so fast…

2 Likes

Here is how she is looking this morning.

6 Likes

I feel like I said the exact same thing last time but…

it happens so fast!

2 Likes

Holy shhhhhh… One day? This much growth?? :drooling_face::hugs::ok_man::coconut:

Still feeding Silica/Jacks/FishShit/Recharge @ pH 5.8, EC around 2.0-2.8ms, around 42 DLI.

8 Likes

Oops! Sh!t

Fed today. Made a new nute batch. Didn’t use FishSh!t this time to see the difference in how the water looks in a few days.

I waited a bit too long to do training… I actually tied down so far that the stems were pulling away from the trunk :grimacing: Hopefully she’ll be ok… Wee bit droopy because she needed water too.

Supposed to say 2.0-2.08 ms.

4 Likes