Dankloud's Cannabonsai & Herb Garden!

Rosemary is a pretty hardy plant…snip some off. Use it. I did the same thing when me and the wife planted some rosemary…cut it a couple days later. Plants are from last year…they’ll grow into bushes if you don’t keep them trimmed/trained.

3 Likes

Freaking sweet! Oh sh!t… Going to name one Rose, and one Mary… Rose and Mary are getting a haircut tonight! Speaking of sh!t, my Fish sh!t just got delivered… Wondering if I should go get it at the shop… I could give the new plants that too… Hmmmmm

2 Likes

Never mind. Amazon delivered it to the wrong address… AGAIN. I am going to complain to them on chat. This has happened 3 or 4 times in the last 3 weeks.

1 Like

Happens at my house too. I’m pretty much done with any “hobby” purchases and will give the business to the local hydro store. I told them I would and then they started giving me discounts to match Amazon. Support local if you can.

4 Likes

Yeah its about time I do. I was looking yesterday and found a place that’s actually closer to me that didn’t come up in my searches on Google. Listed as a nursery and not a “grow shop” or whatever. I might actually go there tomorrow.

Fun fact. There is a species of bamboo that grows 4 feet in 1 day. Too bad we can’t crossbreed it with weed XD

1 Like

Just had some pizza and put some rosemary on it. O.M.G. Freaking amazing! Looking in to a grinder for it. Assuming I want a pepper mill so I can grind it on demand, which would give me a nice fresh taste.

1 Like

I don’t worry about leaf twisting, not really a problem, my first set of leaves always do a little twisting it seems.

4 Likes

Jack’s Bloom and Finish have been shipped! Fish Sh!t is at the shop waiting for me… I might go pick it up before picking up my fiances sister from work. Hmm. I don’t really need it right now though. Actually maybe I should go get it, and feed some to the cannabis seedlings. Maybe it will help them catch up to the Blueberry…

Speaking of the Blueberry… Today is training day 1!

Before:

After:
Side 1:

Side 2:

The string isn’t tied tightly around the stem btw. It has room for the stem to grow.

Getting some water tonight.

4 Likes

So I won’t be needing to use this driver with my Spider Farmer SF1000. Won’t need to be dimming it anymore I think. So I am going to figure out something else to do with it. Was almost thinking of some low wattage side lighting, or maybe far red… :man_shrugging:

I also made my own formula sheet for nutrients. It isn’t anything special at all, but just helps me keep track. Figured I would show it off lol

2 Likes

Do you need to do Recharge and Fish Sh!t at the same time? I was alternating.

3 Likes

Yeah I will probably alternate them. I will put that in the notes under Recharge. Good catch!

2 Likes

Ok screw it. I want HLG. What is the BEST model I can get for a 2’ x 2’ @Hellraiser @MaD-VapoR @dbrn32 I can DIY if needed.

3 Likes

scorpion. disassemble and make it custom.

:grimacing:

:joy:

3 Likes

Sure let me just bust out the saw… XD

1 Like

Seems to me like the only one this will fit is this one… hlg-100-rspec

Or this one for a DIY kit, will give me powa. 260w-qb-v2-rspec-led-kit
I know this one will be a lot of light for my tent, but just going to dim it. Should be more efficient that way I believe, but then everything will be getting more full light than before with the SF1000. Then we can use the SF1000 for our mother tent @MaD-VapoR

Keep forgetting you can’t link to their site :confused:

2 Likes

We’re getting a mother tent?

1 Like

Yours is straight 24"x24"?

1 Like

HLG 135 rspec is what you want for a 2x2, the perfect light for that size.

3 Likes

:man_shrugging:

It’s a small light, but could help.

@Underthestairs yup. Straight 2’x2’. The light said it’s length is 600mm which is 1.96’… So should fit, just barely lol.

@Hellraiser I was also trying to “future proof” a little. Want to get a bigger tent in the future so figured I would get a bigger light now if I can.

Quoting a 22 day old post? lmao