Dankloud's Cannabonsai & Herb Garden!

Oh damn man! Yeah I will let you know. I do still have some, but fairly sure it won’t be enough for all the plants I am going to do… Can’t start those until the current big girl is done yet though so there is time. You might end up using it before then, if so no big deal.

Day 7 - End of Week 1

She is holding herself up again! Going to leave the cane there for another day or two just to make sure she’s good…

Last night I also watered, which is why I mentioned the pot had a clogged drainage hole. I mentioned the issue, but didn’t actually say that I watered. Gave her 3/4th RO 1/4th tap water. 500ml total. I’m not sure if this was a good amount because due to the drainage issue I had, I didn’t actually pay attention to how much runoff there was. Also gave her some Recharge that I mixed at 1.25g in 2 liters of RO. I gave this Blueberry some, (250ml?) and the rest was for my big White Widow Auto.

Also got some new toys in today! Yellow traps, USB microscope, apparently Merv 13 fabric, and some sticky velcro for the fabric… Still waiting on the Apera EC20, and my new drainage trays.

Using the velcro to hold the Merv fabric to my tents intake. Not having filtration on the intake is just letting in an insurmountable amount of cat hair and God knows what else… Going to look into hydrogen peroxide bath soon too.

Now if you excuse me, I’m going to go play with my microscope!

2 Likes

I’m going to have to figure out a better way to do intake filtration. I was going to use this fabric I bought, sew some velcro on it and put it on the tent. Only issue with that is what do I do when it needs to be changed… Would have to reattach velcro every single time… Need to brainstorm a way to make some kind of more permanent holding apparatus for the filter material…

2 Likes

Day 9

Getting her second set of leaves :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m watching

2 Likes

It can’t be washed or rinsed? Just trying to keep cat hair out right?

1 Like

Hmmm. Yeah that is a good point! As long as that doesn’t damage the fabric it should be fine!

1 Like

Just use some of the wife’s Tupperware under that pot

3 Likes

Stretchy little girl! Lol

I’m surprised the cat hair gets in from the intake… my tent has a screen on the intake that seems to keep most everything out.

2 Likes

Yeah mine has a screen too. The cat hair could be coming through every time I open the tent though, that is possible.

2 Likes

So I just cut off the cola of my big girl. Going to be doing a trichome experiment, testing how much THC turns into CBN over time and for how long with a small piece of bud from it if you guys are interested in watching!

2 Likes

Day 11

Going to have to water tomorrow. Not much more to report :man_shrugging:

Bamboo sticks aren’t sticking into the soil the way I thought they would. If I shorten them it might work better. Have a feeling it’s just because the soil level is not high enough, and the sticks are long, so they are top heavy and like falling over… Just going to take them out for now. Also I will be transplanting this lady as soon as the big lady is done, don’t want to deal with two sticks sticking out of the soil when I do the deed…

2 Likes

Jesus I’m a dumb dumb. I never posted the picture… So this was from YESTERDAY April 16th

4 Likes

Just finished my big girl. Here is everything hanging.

Here is the new set up. Going to get another 6" Genesis fan to replace that small fan on the floor to free up another spot for a pot. Cleaned the tent walls, floor, and ceiling with some hydrogen peroxide. Took a lint roller to the pre-filter of the carbon filter.

Also please don’t laugh at the bonsai tree. I effed it up and it’s recuperating hopefully. If there is still green under the bark, there is still a chance for it to live. And there is indeed green under the bark.

Tonight I’m going to drop my Critical Gorilla seed and my Cherry Pie seed! 3 cannabis and the rest will be catnip, oregano, and basil in the tent.

I am still suspicious of these pots… I just transplanted the Blueberry bonsai to one of the white pots and it seemed to drain well enough when I watered it, but I think I would feel better if there was a few big drainage holes. I’m gunna have to drill some but it’s just so loud to do it in an apartment…

2 Likes

Here’s the seeds dropped!

2 Likes

Incorrect. Critical Gorilla and Wedding Cake…

3 Likes

That how I see they grown @Dankloud from the last three i ran all where lancky great for training. I going to be running same seeds u are doing in next grow in about 4 weeks I should be harvesting give or take. I following along growmie. Happy growing.

2 Likes

Great to have another follower brother! Looking forward to seeing your buds too!

2 Likes

I’ve heard a lot of good stuff about wedding cake. Congrats on the harvest!

2 Likes

The fiancé and I had a chat last night and I got the clearance to buy more seeds, especially after I showed her the 420 deals going on. I was going to buy on ILGM, but I really wanted a variety of seeds…

So I was up till 3 AM last night on Seedsman picking out seeds. Here is what I got!

All Feminized Photoperiod

Black Cherry Punch x3 + 1 Free from Pyramid Seeds - 90% Indica, Blackberry Kush x Cherry Pie

C99 Blueberry Fast x3 from Seedsman - Hybrid, Cinderella 99 x Blueberry x Fast

Wedding Gelato x3 from Royal Queen Seeds - 60% Indica, Wedding Cake x Gelato #33

Candyland x3 + 2 Free from Garden Of Green -
80% Sativa, Grandaddy Purple x Platinum Cookies

Girl Scout Cookies x3 + 2 Free from Garden of Green - 50% Indica, OG Kush x Durban Poison x Cherry Kush

Critical x3 Free (420 Promo Tier 1) from Seedsman - 60% Indica, Big Bud x Skunk

Sour Diesel x3 Free (420 Promo Tier 2) from Seedsman - 60% Indica, (Sour Diesel x DNL Kush) x Nicole

Seedsman Sunset x3 Free (420 Promo Tier 3) from Seedsman - Mostly Indica, (Girl Scout Cookies x Pink Panties) x White Widow

Tangie Cookies x3 Free (420 Promo Tier 4, final) from Seedsman - Mostly Sativa, (Thin Mints Girl Scout Cookie x Tangie) x White Widow

White Widow x3 Free ($ based promo) from Seedsman - Hybrid

Blueberry x3 Free ($ based promo) from Seedsman - Mostly Indica, Afghani x Thai x Purple Thai

Now to wait…

In the meantime, I will be working on planting my Oregano, Basil, and Catnip!

3 Likes