Dankloud's Cannabonsai & Herb Garden!

You got it man! Appreciate it!

1 Like

Here it is!

@dbrn32 @Underthestairs @MaD-VapoR @Hellraiser

6 Likes

That’s going to be such sweet even coverage. Looks awesome

5 Likes

They are so pretty too! The LEDs all match up in a pattern! The Spider Farmer I was using had the LEDs all placed wherever…

4 Likes

Help! I’m an idiot and fed a full strength jacks! @Hellraiser

2 Likes

I have never fed jacks at anything other than full strength. Are you sure this isn’t ph or other issue?

3 Likes

Hm… pH was 6.5… Could this be lights?? The leaves are clawing inward too. What else could cause this?

I feel like it has to be nutrient/feed related… The other 2 are fine with the current amount if light/heat/etc, only difference is they didn’t get nutrients yet.

Gave them all the same water, just added Silica, pHed, fed the other two, mixed nutrients, fed the plant in question, then gave all 3 Recharge from the same batch.

2 Likes

Lol, I thought that spearmint was some weird looking weed.

2 Likes

I know high power lights can increase nutrient absorption if it’s a drastic change. That’s why people running crazy light setups supplement CO2. But why it would effect only some? Different phenos that having being degrees of… testicular fortitude?

2 Likes

Doesn’t really look like the usual nute burn, did those leaves get wet or nutes spilled on them?

3 Likes

I was thinking it was this too, but the leaves are curling down as well. Weird

Be careful if you don’t understand something. Mods here like to yell at you if you are confused. I am leaving the forum and never coming back. I am not here to get talked down to like a child. I try to help people, and get spit in my face.

It was a good run.

1 Like

Sorry, I must have missed it who spit in your face?

1 Like

Don’t do that…

1 Like

@Dankloud You’re out of jail man…come back and play.

:joy:

4 Likes

The sand box always needs more friends!

3 Likes

Ok so I decided to return. Going to just do my thing and ignore the negativity.

Here is how the girls are coming along.
Two look like they have too much nitrigen, and one looks like not enough nitrogen lol.

Wedding Cake

Blueberry

Critical Gorilla

8 Likes

Quite the color palette.

Welcome back

2 Likes

Thanks! Yeah I’m wondering what I’m doing wrong lol… The Blueberry wasn’t getting enough water I think so it wasn’t getting nutrients so it was eating itself… I’m not sure. :man_shrugging:

It’s crazy how differently each plant responds to the same thing sometimes. My first grow I had that happen. pH crept out of range on one girl and she would barely drink… lost color and everything. Got back on track with some CalMag, but I was surprised because they were treated the same.

2 Likes