Dankloud's Cannabis Mainline šŸ’‰

Lol this basil is actually really nice. Smells great. Roots are fast growing as well! Thanks for saying something about it too, I need to rotate the cup.

Oregano smells great too, takes a lot longer to grow though.

Cilantro doesnā€™t have much of a smell, and seems light in color when not in the tentā€¦ :man_shrugging:

Thanks for the reassurance gentlemen.

1 Like

She looks awesome man! I love the look of mainlined plants

2 Likes

Hmm. So when your prefilter looks like this, itā€™s beyond time to clean itā€¦ :man_facepalming:

Felt like I wasnā€™t getting the airflow I used to get. Took a paper towel and held it in front of the fan about a foot away, paper towel barely movedā€¦ Took off the pre-filter and now the paper towel wonā€™t stop moving till Iā€™m like 5 feet away lmaoā€¦
Temp went from hovering around 85, to currently at 78ā€¦ :yum:
ā€œPay attention to filtersā€ added to checklist.

Mostly white crap from humidifier I think.

Iā€™m going to buy more pre-filters now.

4 Likes

New pre-filters came in. Also got an anemometer and will use it to test airflow weekly to get some data on how fast the filters get clogged.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07J64TCBQ?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Fed with Silica, Jacks, FishSh!t and Recharge. 4 liters. At least I think it was 4 litersā€¦ Just found out that my mixing vessel when filled to 4 liters is only showing as 1 gallon in my spray canā€¦ So I donā€™t know which is correct, but my EC is usually right around 2, which I believe is right where it should beā€¦

This is right after lights on. Iā€™m seeing lower leaves yellowing :thinking: or maybe itā€™s just the color in the pictureā€¦ Its hard to tell sometimes.

2 Likes

looking good, she filled in the real estate quite nicely :ok_hand: :sunglasses: :v:

happy Bday brother @Hellraiser ā€¦have a good oneā€¦ :partying_face:

2 Likes

Forgot these

Pictures of roots are from the Basil.

3 Likes

4th pic is the prettiest basil Iā€™ve ever seen

3 Likes

Nice you got it going now.

Happy growing

1 Like

Lmao. Yeah itā€™s a special variety.

@SilvaBack203 thanks man! Slightly worried about the yellowing and thinking I need to find a deeper potā€¦

1 Like

Just keep a eye on them and let em ride. If you think you got change do it

1 Like

Fan is currently reading highest at 1181 Ft/min with the anemometer right against the exhaust. No pre-filter.

With pre-filter, highest was 1142 Ft/min at the same location. So a miniscule difference. Could even just be margin of error at that point.

The two main stems are taking off a bit more than the others. Unfortunately, or fortunately, (lol) itā€™s because the stems have gotten so strong that my string and small binder clips can no longer hold them down anymore. :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Day 69 btw lmao

Day 13 of flower

2 Likes

Realized I didnā€™t specify what setting I had the fan at when I took the measurements with the anemometer. Fan was set at 8/10 on the controller.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a very good problem 2 have lol. Those legs gonna be amazing full of buds :heart_eyes: :relieved:

1 Like

Thanks man! I am getting super excited. My best so far by miles! Worried I may need another fan though since it is pretty thick in thereā€¦ Everything in the back left of the tent isnā€™t moving muchā€¦

1 Like

Ok so I am gearing up for coco! I have a brick coming
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010OG1MVA/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Have a wavemaker in the cart

But now I just need to figure out a vessel to hold the nutrient solution in and a way to dispense itā€¦ I am thinking of just using a 5 gallon bucket, since I only use 2-4 liters per watering, and can just get a spigot/spout (what is the difference???) and put it on the bottom. Only issue I see is there will be a little bit of water left at the bottom that the spout wont get, but thatā€™s no big deal.

@MaD-VapoR @Hellraiser My solution make sense to yall? Can you think of anything better?

2 Likes

But also the rate of flow out of a small spigotā€¦ I donā€™t want to be waiting 15 minutes for 3 liters of water to come out XD

1 Like

That would work. The spigots should give you plenty of flow if you get a decent sized one. Or dip a pitcher in the bucket. Or put the spigot on the bottom of the bucketā€¦.lol

1 Like

No personal experience, but I know some are using transfer pumps like this successfully as well:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0932Z4HQK/ref=sspa_dk_detail_0?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B0932Z4HQK&pd_rd_w=BXE2J&pf_rd_p=887084a2-5c34-4113-a4f8-b7947847c308&pd_rd_wg=OUKUX&pf_rd_r=55TP83KJNV7R7K55DB8C&pd_rd_r=4959328c-7b4d-4a40-91dc-bed8053a65f0&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyQ1RWUlhWSDc5TklZJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNjQ5OTI3NFBDNTNETkU1TktOJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA3Mzk3MTYyVFYySVpTQlpWUElKJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfZGV0YWlsJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

4 Likes

Ah yesā€¦ Transfer pumpsā€¦ Might go that route. That will save me from screwing around with a spigot. Thank you sir!

2 Likes