Dankloud's Cannabis Mainline šŸ’‰

Yes its a confier/pineā€¦it doesnt like wet feet.

2 Likes

I love the size ratios of plant to bud too. I canā€™t wait to get my new light and start some seeds

2 Likes

Yeah I thought I added enough perlite to my FFHF, but I guess not :frowning:
Already killed one a few months ago :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

looks normalā€¦that plant is ready to go into flowerā€¦those are basically tightly stacked leaves ā€¦ :sunglasses: :v:

6 Likes

@Arrow cool! I was wondering if sheā€™s just super ready lol. Wonā€™t be too much longer. I think my next feed is going to be Bloom booster, then switching to flower! Just didnā€™t expect to see brown tips

Just repotted Rosemary. Tons of perlite and mykos this time around and I watered with a full liter of Recharge and Fishsh!t, heavy dose of each.

2 Likes

painted nails is the way to go :crazy_face:ā€¦lolā€¦ :sunglasses: :v:

4 Likes

Plant color looks a bit off with the dark veins and lighter color in-between the veins, like a magnesium deficiency.

2 Likes

@Hellraiser I was assuming this may just be from watering late? She needed water sooner than I fed twice now.

Could be, see how it looks over the next few days.

1 Like

Here she is this morning. Doing a defoliation today. Also lowered my fan near the door a few inches so it hits the canopy a bit better.

Cilantro

Oregano

Basil

5 Likes

Youā€™re mainline looks wonderful. Your cilantro looks like the devil :rofl:

4 Likes

It can breathe again!

8 Likes

Looking good on the defol!

3 Likes

Thanks! That is the last major defoliation. Waiting a week more then flipping I think.

1 Like

Very awesome. Looks so good.

2 Likes

Fed tonight. Feel like the magnesium deficiency was not because I was waiting a bit too long to water since I read that a magnesium deficiency usually starts occurring 4 to 6 weeks before symptoms show, so I increased Epsom Salt by 20%. Increased light power so she is getting about 32 DLI yesterday. Temps back up to 81f so I canā€™t go any higher without temps getting too high. 81 is already out of my comfort zoneā€¦ No pictures tonight since nothing to really show :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

81Ā° shouldnā€™t be any problem for cannabis. Some really healthy looking girls all over the forum outdoor right thriving in the 90s.

3 Likes

My temps get in the low 90ā€™s pretty regular. And Iā€™m sure itā€™s not the best but I still to pretty good. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Yeah but itā€™s out of MY comfort zone lol. Idk, just wish it werenā€™t so hot! Could be worse though!

2 Likes

I have 1000 watt Mh/Hps lights so I feel your pain. I gotta get leds but thatā€™s about 1600 bucks I donā€™t have at the moment. :v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes