Dankloud's Cannabis Mainline šŸ’‰

Set to follow! :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Cannabis
Mainline
Who can resist, canā€™t go wrong
About stem splitting, first rule is leave a good stump at first topping. Second rule is have some kind of stretchy tape like electrical or medical tape at the ready.

7 Likes

And some Aloes or honey to seal any woundsā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Hmmm any specific brands of aloe or honey? Thatā€™s a great idea!

2 Likes

I use regular honey or the sap from an aloes plant :potted_plant: :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Following along bud. Looking forward to it.

1 Like

I found that the self sticking bandage wrap works good for repairs also and it comes off super easy also. But i usually wrap syran wrap around the branch then tape if i dont have the bandage lol. Im always too side tracked to try and get stuff started. Hell doing a small scrog at my neighbors and barely keep up with that one anymore lol

3 Likes

This is going to be a sweet experiment to check out! Iā€™m waay too scared to attempt such a feat. Thanks for making this journal dudeā€¦ :sunglasses:

1 Like

So the thing Iā€™m worried about with tying something around the main stem is when the stem thickens, is there anything I need to look out for? I feel like it would ā€œchokeā€ off the stem at some point. Is this just something I need to adjust over time?

Another question, we know that if your light is close, you get really tight node spacing as the plant growsā€¦ But what if your growing horizontally? Is the node spacing still influenced by the light distance in this scenario?

Edit: just to make sure everyone knows, Iā€™m not injecting cannabis lol

2 Likes

I didnā€™t tie anything to the main stem. All I did was use wire to hold down the new growth as it grew. Itā€™s almost a daily chore. I also defoliated throughout the grow.

As for lights, I keep my veg lights low. Like 50% on my Mars Hydro TSW2000W about 2" from the canopy, but I also take my plants outside occasionally.

The reason I made my mistake was that I stayed on top of the new growth and topped as soon as I was able to identify where to do so. I missed and damaged a node so I ended with 30 nice colas. I also had a few ā€œfimsā€ and now wished Iā€™d just finished the job on them.

7 Likes

Iā€™m going to be doing something a little different.
Forgive the absolutely crude drawingā€¦ Did it quickly on my phone.

Green lines are the plant, red are the tie downs. Planter is about 16" in length, about 6" width and height.

4 Likes

I did something similar with Tammy last year.

She produced about 50% more than her sisters.

There were clones from a bag seed and I knew my node spacing wasnā€™t going to be even.

6 Likes

Wowee guys! Those are freaking amazing girls! I am very impressed with these!ā€¦.
Man I canā€™t wait to have the knowledge of doing this correctly. Sheesh!
Thanks fellas

2 Likes

Have you tried bleach?

4 Likes

While I have this uploaded ā€¦

:sunglasses::v:

9 Likes

Tammy, Polly, Bertha, Oliviaā€¦

I did 'em all last year.

5 Likes

damn dude you getting around eh? hahaha

2 Likes

Removed the last post for personal reasons lolā€¦

@oldmarine
Was curious to see what a clone looked like mainlinedā€¦ I know the node spacing wouldnā€™t be on point, but still looks good.

@TRF yeah Iā€™m hoping I can get my plant to look as good as these other guys! I know I have the equipment now, I just need the skill. Can I borrow someoneā€™s skill for a few months? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@pillsbury Nah. I will leave that to the stupid kids that do those internet challenges lol.

@Arrow YES. YES. YES. This is what Iā€™m looking for lol. Very nice sir! Any more pics of that girl?

6 Likes

@Arrow man-o-man. Looks like the ribs on a wooden ship.

6 Likes

A purple haze manifold.

8 Likes