Damnit what is this taking so long

8 1/2 weeks from flip, and still looks like it has 4 or 5? ILGM GDP. Maybe I’m just impatient. Looks like the stated 9 weeks is out the window.

5 Likes

The window is never correct lol it’s always best case scenario.

What light are you using? I find good lighting can push a plant faster to finish but genetics is most of the deciding factor

5 Likes

Cmh 315. I got nothing but time. I’ll wait it out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I said maybe 4 weeks mores

If your able to get an HPS bulb for flower that would be more ideal.
However this current method will work, clearly.

2 Likes

Nice looking plant, I have a GDP Fem growing right now I just flipped her to 12/12 this week. First time growing Fem I usually grow Auto’s. Good Luck.

3 Likes

Nice looking GDP!!! I just finished my first grow as well of GDP, first grow ever really, and yours look great!

How’s the smell? Mine smelled like Saturday morning cereal honestly lol

Would be good to see some trich pics if possible from you as well please and thank you!

3 Likes

Nice looking enjoy it when it is all cured. :+1: :+1: :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

@Deepsix It’s hard to wait lol

I hear ya my wife likes to sample them after there dried. :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

The smell is pretty fruity, kind of like what you described. I wish I had a way to take trich pics, but I don’t have a usb microscope. Just a cheap 60x from eBay. What light did you use, and were the buds dense?

1 Like

Lol that’s funny and very on point. Cuz I said from day 1 of my first harvest of ILGM Granddaddy Purple Autoflowers they smelled like Fruity Pebbles!

2 Likes

It was so weird. All 3 autoflower plants totally grew kinda differently, but all great. One foxtailed like crazy though, and all got same care.

Spider Farmer SF2000 light (upgraded from stupid Amazon blurple early). 2x4 tent

1 Like

@CooterJuice absolutely :rofl::rofl::rofl: