Daily weed usage?

Thats why were here.
Knowledge is power, but only if shared… Another military term.

4 Likes

I’m former Army.

1 Like

Me too. Spent a few dayz eating dirt.

2 Likes

I think that a lot of us have :v:

2 Likes

I have to deal with my entire left side being metal, plastic and god knows what.

I think about that Iraqi dirt every day!

5 Likes

One more Q, @DivChem, for clarification. I think I’m going to go for it.

You mentioned boiling and VG has a really high boiling point. Do you just put the decarbed stuff in an instapot with the VG and leave it on high for 24 hours and then filter it through a cheesecloth or something when it is done? No everclear needed? Is it that simple?

1 Like

You got it. Boiling water is aprox 212° just make sure you dont run outa water… only other thing. Get all of the cannabis matter out of the glycerin. It will last forever in the fridge if its clean.

Water / VG proportions? Sorry for all the questions. I can be a little thick at times.

You can use a double boiler. Put the cannabis, glycerin in a Ball glass jar. Seal it put in the boiling water. Top water off as required.

1 Like

Ahhh… I got it now.

Then after the 24hrs. Separate the cannabis from the glycerin with coffee filters or cheesecloth, Put the finished product into another glass jar. Refrigerate use as required.

1 Like

I smoke probably about a half oz of flower and a gram of dab a day

3 Likes

I dont know but this resin ball

infused with god knows what different strains is twisting my synapses apart in my brain… MediC.

2 Likes

They say I’m a PotHead. Between my bride and I. 1/4 oz flower. Maybe 50mg Edibles a day.

2 Likes

I don’t even keep track. But if I had to break it down…

I prefer joints, and mine typically contain around 1 gram. Sometimes 1 joint a day, sometimes 1 a week. My girlfriend smokes a lot more, but prefers using glass. I’d probably peg her at 1g/day, everyday.
We give out about as much as we use.
So, up to an oz a week…

3 Likes

Sharing is caring! A friend with weed is a friend indeed!

3 Likes

I recommend edibles especially if your symptoms are nausea and loss of energy. I get 3-4 hours of relief depending on how good the weed used was. This enables me to be able to work. Before that it was years of doctors trying all the usual nasties from the pharmacy none of which helped. Like you if its bad I’ll hit it a bit harder than usual. “Id rather be stoned than sick”

My bong is currently inoperable! Glad I still got mAd SkIlLz.

5 Likes

Depending on the recipe. Some call for cannacoconut oil, some call for tincture, some for concentrate.

2 Likes

Shit i used a whole oz of flower to a cup of coconut oil

3 Likes