Daily weed usage?

Probably been covered before but I searched and didnt find anything.
I am interested in peoples daily usage.
I started using weed again 2 years ago to treat migraine symptoms.
For that purpose I vape 3 x per day before symptoms kick in and this uses .15 of a gram per day.
But at night time I really enjoy a pipe with a beer, not so much medication but enjoyment and wind down.

Got fed up buying rubbish off back yard dealers so have got my first plants started.

Cheers

Fergus

8 Likes

Zero Grow for enjoyment of growing and is for household use only.

3 Likes

Between me and Mrs medication we go through a zip in ten days. 3 a month for us. That’s why at 250 a pop for good smoke it doesn’t take long to realize the lights nutes tents fans etc are easily worth the effort. And now we don’t have to smoke insecticide!

11 Likes

Exactly :+1: :v:

4 Likes

Perfect @Medicated1
Its 450 over here per oz or 20 a gram and its nasty.

6 Likes

Before I started growing (last August ) I was buying a Oz a month, now I have no idea , I haven’t had to purchase any since October , definitely worth every penny spent on equipment though

5 Likes

Roughly 1 1/2 - 2 zips / month. Haven’t bought weed in years unless I wanted to try a diff strain. ( twice at a disp. ) was 50$ for 3.5 g.
Prefer my own grown with :heart::heart::heart:
Normally $ 150 (really good outdoor ) - $ 350 (disp)per oz local. :+1::v:

6 Likes

True that :+1: :v:

3 Likes

I’m a fairly light smoker but do use it to treat migraines as well. I use (purchased) CBD isolate as a preventative and it works okay. I’ll hit it heavy (for me) if I get a migraine so I don’t have to hit the opiates so hard and it works great for that. I otherwise only toke maybe a couple of times during the day and smoke a bit in the evenings to wind down and to help me sleep.

4 Likes

Enough.

2 Likes

Ive been making chocolate. Helps alot with my back pains, use to have back spasms, not so much anymore, the edibles help relax everything

2 Likes

I’ve never done edibles before but I have decarbed loose stuff and put in in a tea bag and made tea. It actually tastes pretty decent and give a nice mellow, even and clear headed buzz.

My Nephew asked about gummies a few weeks ago. It looked like a lot of work.

3 Likes

Gummi bears are so easy it’s simple… Just did a batch. Made cookies as well. Ate all of um.

Amnesia haze sugar leaf decarb oil and Glycerin.

3 Likes

I use a insta pot , easy as hell, 60 minutes de carb then add a little everclear ,let dry then i add coconut oil and heat for 30 minutes

2 Likes

@DivChem Use a rosin press? I’d like to find a good deal on one that isn’t so expensive but still works. I wouldn’t mind trying as edibles would be a good option for when I travel.

I looked at a couple of @blackthumbbetty posts. It looks like you can cook stuff with cannabutter from an instapot, but to make gummies you’d have to use a rosin press. Is this the case?

1 Like

Several options. Guess the current best one is the Nug smasher. Not cheap but does everything for you. I’m going off reviews on Leafly… You dont need a press. Infuse glycerin with decarbed sugar leaf. You got everything you need.

Say 1/4 zip per 12 ozs of fluid. Boil for 24hrs. Separate. Bam there ya are. Also works great in Ice tea.

3 Likes

Comes out like this.

Just be careful. Sh!t will make you do a face plant if U overdo it…

4 Likes

Good stuff. Thanks! How much of that would you use for an 8 oz glass of iced tea? Trying to get a feel for the right dose.

1 Like

1ml. If your feeling froggy, do 2ml…

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks for your help.

1 Like