Daily light integral to start foxtailing

Oh yeah Definitely.

I got abit of fox tailing aswell wiith the white widow auto but it was because i still had my light m full

@Kingkupa Iā€™ve read about the price of paper needed, can you please explain on it? Cuz I think Iā€™m messing my readings up.

1 Like

The photon app requires a filter, basically a piece of printing paper cut to a size to wrap around your phone covering the whee light would come in on the face of your phone.

1 Like

So I just wrap printer paper and leave the camera lens exposed?

And I meant piece of paper, not price. Unless thatā€™s going up too now.

1 Like

The paper will a actually cover the lens. Acts as the filter.

1 Like

Sorry man, I either gotta see what Iā€™m learning, or have it explained with lots of detail, but in terms a 2nd grader gets lol

1 Like

So cover the whole phone face?

You sure weā€™re not related :joy::joy::thinking: . The paper is about 3/4ā€ wide and just wraps around the top of your phone covering the face where the gap for light to come in and the lense on the opposite side.

2 Likes

Freakin A. I seriously pictured the paper covering it top to bottom. Like sliding it sideways into a sleeve. Thanks man. I think Iā€™m gonna go grab some stuhrooooooong :coffee:

2 Likes

I had a nice buzz when I downloaded it and was trying to figure what they wanted and how to make a filter. Read the app suggestions not high the next morning :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Maybe thatā€™s it too lol.

1 Like

Just to be clear, itā€™s prompting me to remove the diffuser now, on the app. Just ignore it?

1 Like

:joy::joy: could be. Iā€™m donā€™t smoke during work hours. So after work and weekends not workingā€¦ I stay fairly smoked up :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I havenā€™t had that happen, if the filter/diffuser isnā€™t in the right place I can see myself . Itā€™ll also pop up a how to for the diffuser. PHOTON APP right?

Photone? Ya. Says ā€œdiffuser detected, please removeā€ when I set it on DLI. Iā€™m gonna get a different phone out and download it on there and check it out.

The paper has to be 22g paper which most at home paper is 20g. I believe hellraiser did a test between the 2 pieces of paper and there was a nice difference in reading so make sure u get the right paper for the job lol. Or see the differences he got and maybe wing it from there with paper at home.

2 Likes

22g weight? Jeez I never thought Iā€™d be having to figure out what paper for lighting app filters on my phone :rofl::rofl:. Iā€™ll read up on hellraiser and get the other phone out too. It has a better camera anyways.

2 Likes

It might not be in g but I know most home paper is 20 whatever and the kind needed for the filter needs to be 22

2 Likes

you could also do some math-fu. which is what i did. 22 is 10 percent heavier than 20. suspend disbelief for a second and say that translates to the 20 lb paper filter being 10 percent thinner and therefore over counting by about 10 percent.

hell raisers reported values are not exactly 10 percent off from each other, but itā€™s 5-10 percent range. close enough for me to be fine with my 20lb paper and understand the value iā€™m looking at on phone is an over count by approx 5-10 percent. yea iā€™ll switch over to the 22 lb if i ever see if, but iā€™m not rushing around to go replace it. maybe next time my printer paper runs out iā€™ll just get a pack of 22

2 Likes