Daily changes. Hurry up already

Gorilla Glue and Super Skunk. Wondering if they’ll ever give it up. The gorilla glue is going to be a nightmare to trim

9 Likes

You are far enough along that if you wanted to lollipop your plants it wouldn’t hurt. Then it’s done ahead of harvest.

5 Likes

Most of the small buds are gone. I’m kinda reluctant to do it with the skunk because of the incredible growth daily. Those little buds may be 4 gram nugz. Those buds are over 12 inches

1 Like

By that you mean pull everything on the bottom ?

Defoliate your colas. You don’t have to take everything but could take most of it.

2 Likes

I’ve been doing that slowly. Clipping with scissors mostly because I don’t like digging into them to get to the leaves . Does that make a noticeable difference or just aid in trimming

I started light. Is this ok ? I’d just hate screwing them up

1 Like

They look great.

3 Likes

Agree! They look great! Congratulations for making it to the end. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you.

I get the few people I give weed to help me trim.

3 Likes

They look great you’re gonna love that gorilla glue just finished my first grow with it

1 Like

I had a trim party this year for new years and then had 3 people come over so we had 5 people to trim plants. It was nice but now I come to find out one had covid and my fiance is experiencing symptoms -_-

A trim party sounds pretty fun. I always order pizza for the people that help me.

I hope your fiance is doing/will do well.

1 Like

Had a friend make Korean BBQ it was a first for me but hopefully not a last that shit was fire lol. We had a homemade cookout then a smoke out. Shes just got headaches and stomach aches but apparently thats how it starts for some people. Been going on for 2-3 days now