Dagao22 First grow journal purple platinum

@imSICKkid feeds full strength Jack’s in coco from seedling to harvest I believe. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong sick. But I thought he mentioned it in his pulling a # in a 3x3 thread

1 Like

@Joshmcginnis28 but with soil it’s different I believe because of what’s already in the medium u use

Yes you are correct i’m sorry I forgot not doing the coco too. I know he turned a lot onto the Jack’s and thought was going that route too. I’ve read too many posts today :sweat_smile:

1 Like

4 Likes

That’s very understanding u get lost in the ocean of threads :joy:

1 Like

Awesome :sunglasses: thanks brother

Out of likes but no problem!!

1 Like

Looks great

Well have a good night all and have bud filled dreams

Thank you, night my friend!

1 Like

Only speculation can be made. I wasn’t a smoker. We have at least 150 hands (foreman and climbers) and I’m the only with cancer.

I can speculate all day but no one really knows. Normally things are pretty safe up there. We turn down anything that we are working on.

1 Like

Yeah you dont want to be hanging in front of a microwave dish attaching a hypolon cover while it transmitting! Thats like plutonium!

2 Likes

My experience is to remove all the growth on the bottom 1/3 of the plant. You could leave big sun leaves to soak up light and to act as sugar reservoirs, but remove the suckers. (Refer to my thread). I believe the plant as a whole benefits from this, your bud sites will definitely benefit and increase in size. All training does influence the growth rate of your plant…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Understood thanks

2 Likes

Good morning y’all

7 Likes

The purp is getting it’s second set of true leaves

1 Like

At work have a great day gromies waiting for the grow tent messaged marshydro and they gave me a code to get it at cheapest price I could so that’s a plus

2 Likes

Looking good brother…stay safe…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Up date on the PP solo

4 Likes

I see everything is cruising along singin a song in here Gromie.

Stay chill, keep it green :v:
#100 :grin:

2 Likes