Dagao22 First grow journal purple platinum

@Happilyretired not yet was waiting for opinions lol

1 Like

If they were mine I’d Start flushing…:v:t3::+1:t3:

4 Likes

Ok thanks brother I was thinking it was around that time she smells alot like :lemon: haze :yum:

2 Likes

Nice. You got a lot going on don’t you. Looking good…:v:t3::+1:t3:

2 Likes

I agree with happily! Unless you want major couchlock. Get them ladies flushed!:+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Totally with the gang here! If it was me I’d start chopping! :nerd_face:

1 Like

I’m actually wanting more couch lock with this one she has some decent amber now it’s hard to tell in the pics I took a test bud a few days ago been drying once it cures a bit I’m gonna try it smells great already alot more then the solo cup I did that wasy fault couldn’t get the drying environment right but been working on getting it fix and ready for her glad I figured it out on the solo and not both my girls

2 Likes

Thanks for the help also kap :wink:

If your going for more couch lock I’m thinking if you hold out for a 2 week flush you might want to have your munchies and drinks ready before you hit the sofa! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::upside_down_face::crazy_face::100::+1::v:

4 Likes

Lol :rofl: right I’ll have to stock up :joy: :honey_pot::cookie::doughnut::chocolate_bar::candy::lollipop::cupcake::birthday::custard::cake::yum: @kdawg

2 Likes

She’s ready for the plucking… my 2 cent comment…:joy::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

And ur wisdom is very appreciated brother @Arrow

1 Like

Look incredible. My phone not bringing up the trichromes clearly.
But clearly you have a monster beautiful chunky buds.
Swollen ripe and almost ready
Good job

2 Likes

Looks like you need to do a final flush. Nice job!

3 Likes

Based on the pics yeah, my first thought was she’s basically there but might need a couple of more weeks is you want a more pronounced amber quality. Two Weeks± if you’re going for couch lock or something resembling it.
Do a flush in a few days and take some more trich pictures in 5-6 days to assess.
My 2 rubles :grin: :v:

3 Likes

Will do brother thank u

2 Likes

Just came in the mail

Just waiting for the light to come on so I can try a few out @Arrow @CoyoteCody @Covertgrower @kdawg @kaptain3d @ashhhh @Nicky oh I need to get the bigger ones also still gotta order those though

9 Likes

Nice! that will be fun to play around with.

1 Like

Interesting.

Are. They soft?

2 Likes

Intriguing gadget… :thinking:

1 Like