Dagao22 First grow journal purple platinum

Thanks man

Looking good Brother, lots of bud sites and she’s still got a ways to go so she’ll fill out nicely :+1: :partying_face:

1 Like

looks great brother!

1 Like

Gonna be such a beautiful plant in flower…can’t wait!

2 Likes

Itd alive!!

1 Like

Ok everyone so I transplanted two clones the monster crop but only into a lil bit bigger pot

And the purple platinum clone into 5gal fab

I got plenty more space gonna grow it straight across to the other side

7 Likes

And while training the purple platinum I accidentally broke a tops super cropping so another clone haha :rofl:

7 Likes

Hey more clones means more yield! More yield means more smoke! Its a win-win! Lol root her and boot her!

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly plus more clones means more practice training lol

2 Likes

Clones means no spendy muny on seeds that cost more than cocaine by weight!

7 Likes

Things are looking awesome

2 Likes

Lol yessir

@Blackmoon this is my journal brother

Thank you hope your having a nice high.
Cheers

Oh I am I just sampled my solo girl and I got a real nice high off it like an energetic high that’s what I wanted but the taste wasnt that great but then again it was a bag seed plant and could of been from reggie bud that’s what it seemed like but I’m happy with the out come of it my big girl is very close gonna start the flush on her next week I think cut a small bud to dry and sample another random seed girl but it smells and seems like the :lemon: haze I had so I’m hoping I’m right it’s frosty as hell

2 Likes

Slow dried and cured changes the flavor for the better. :+1::v:

1 Like

Right I have to build a dry room for the hanging process cuz the area I used I couldn’t keep the temp and humidity stable enough my buddy gave me all the materials I need I just have to pick up an inkbird and a few other things to be safe… And Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it gobble gobble :turkey:

3 Likes

Ok my friend need some of ur knowledge on how long til she’s done? @Happilyretired @kaptain3d @CoyoteCody @Covertgrower @Myfriendis410 @Arrow @Cannabian @Mote

Feel free to tag any others also thanks y’all :wink:

6 Likes

And these two pics also lol

6 Likes

Are they flushed?

2 Likes