Dagao22 First grow journal purple platinum

It’s a random seed not sure what strain man but tons of trics smells :lemon: scented and something else can’t quite figure it out lol

1 Like

Thanks everyone for ur kind worse I’m still holding out I see some clear still and I’m going for more amber with this one

4 Likes

Looks great man! They all look beautiful!

Awesome work.

1 Like

Looking awesome Gromie,
sweet buds @Dagao22 :v:
Thanks for the :green_heart: Kap and tenga :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Impressive looking grow. I like your monster crops. If you up pot them when they get going good they can turn into some gnarly looking beasts… they are really fun to watch grow but it takes a long time… :+1:t3::v:t3:

1 Like

Oh I can only imagine brother I am up potting them for sure I can’t wait to watch them grow

1 Like

Love it brother…the way you spread that Purple Platinum :ok_hand:… I can picture you enjoying the fruits of your labor…well done…:sunglasses::v:
928154c5759ddd3a57ad053216cb2301da85a5dc

2 Likes

Thanks alot brother @Arrow

1 Like

@Dagao22 Looking great man👍

1 Like

Those plants are looking very good partner! Thanks for the tag @Tenga

1 Like

Heres an update on the purple platinum and the clone everyone

The clone

@Covertgrower @DefNSmokn @CoyoteCody @Tenga @Dr.Zooted @ash93 @Bulldognuts @Mote

12 Likes

Nyasu Dagao! :+1:t3::+1:t3::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Your PurpPlat is looking righteous!! She looks fantastic with her LST!

Stacking nodes on the clone and teaching her to limbo! Nice!

3 Likes

Love them!

1 Like

Thanks I’m trying my best to keep the tops even while I super crop them only had to do six tops the rest I just tied down and thank u all also @Covertgrower @DefNSmokn

3 Likes

@DefNSmokn here’s my monster crop clone I noticed u had one die on ya brother sry to hear that but ur other looks fantastic :slightly_smiling_face:

Tried getting pics of roots but lighting sucks lol :rofl:

7 Likes

Oh and both clones will be getting transplanted very soon into 5gal. Fabric pots

3 Likes

It looks awesome! I love how weird they look when they first get going!

1 Like

I agree :100::blush::+1:

2 Likes

you are killing it !! congratulations bro

2 Likes