Dagao22 First grow journal purple platinum

Does that thing stand up on its own? Lol :laughing:!

Lol she does but gotta be careful when moving about shes top heavy for sure lol

3 Likes

Ok so I was checking out the trics on the solo girl and I started flushing her I’ve decided that Friday I’m gonna start 48hrs of darkness with her and harvest her Monday she’s so cloudy with a bit of amber that’s what I want for her… And with the big girl well she’s all kinds of frosty and cloudy but I want more amber with her so she still has a bit to go before I harvest her but will do before and after updates before I harvest them both :wink:

2 Likes

Oh had to order boveda packs they will be here Friday afternoon :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oooooo weeeeeee!!

1 Like

Ok what is going one with this lil clone?

@CoyoteCody @kaptain3d @Arrow @Nicky

2 Likes

@Covertgrower and @PurpNGold74 are also very good at troubleshooting…

4 Likes

Thanks kap wasn’t sure who I should ask

1 Like

I’m the only one you tagged who is clueless! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:rofl:

But I read a lot… and they are all good tags :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Hey any kind of help is appreciated it the purple platinum clone so tag whoever lol :rofl:

How olds the clone? Didn’t anyone snip its leafs before cloning it? The root structure of clones is non existent so that’s why you need to cut the leafs to be small. :thinking:

Not saying that’s your issue and not saying it’s not your issue if you know what I mean, did you get that :joy:

Is there drainage in the so cup? Is it over/under watered?
Soil or coco? If coco are you feeding it?

Just trying to get a bigger picture here, a clone shouldn’t have much issue at such a young age if it can get some roots.

2 Likes

Lol it’s my first attempt at cloning the first one was a monster crop clone she’s doing fine but I didn’t know about clipping leaves lol I thought the more the better for foliage feeding while it develops new roots haha idk but it’s soil grow with good drainage I keep them covered with domes and I just keep her moist enough the other one has alot more moisture she’s great @Nicky

1 Like

Time to do some learning on clones =p

1 Like

I think ur absolutely right brother :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Give it some time to recover from the cloning process… almost all clones look like crap until they get seated un the new soil.

2 Likes

Ok sounds good I kinda figured that just panicky being a newbie lol thanks @Cannabian

2 Likes

No sweat! The poor clones are starvin Marvin by the time they set root!

2 Likes

What light and how high…as Nicky said you can cut the leaf tips to not touch your dome, that’s normally were the problems are with clones…I run 2 15W CFL lights at about 500mm so as not to burn the leaves while I foilar feed for the first 2 weeks…remove the domes after that, else you going to have other problems…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Ok will do ty @Arrow and I’m using an 80w LED blurple light atm for them I also put them under my ts1000 for a bit that’s at 36" from tops the leaves were touching the dome so that probably is the issue but I’ll keep an eye on her just in case

1 Like

I turn my fixture down quite a lot for clones, you dont want em to grow… or feed for that matter… just set some roots thats all. Even a crappy florescent single tube reading light is enough really. Just keep em alive.

1 Like