Dagao22 First grow journal purple platinum

Beautiful plants :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: keep it up!

1 Like

So I did some LSTing on my purple platinum and so far I got this

@Arrow @kdawg @DefNSmokn @CoyoteCody

7 Likes

And here is some pics of the solo colas

!
And the big girls colas a few anyways

8 Likes

2 Likes

Wuh suh dude!! Was starting to wonder where you had been!

Your purple platinum LST looks awesome!!

1 Like

Looking real good bro!:+1::100::v:

1 Like

Thanks kap…and @DefNSmokn yea I been really busy with work so haven’t been posting much popping on just to try to keep up on things at least though… @kdawg thanks brother

1 Like

giphy (3)

Always late…I like your work brother, sure looks good and the plants are nice and healthy …keep on keeping on…:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Dag dag lookin dookie fresh!
:person_cartwheeling::+1:t3:

1 Like

Thanks @Arrow and @Tenga

2 Likes

:+1: best I can do now…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

But it’s a me Mario

My new piece I got a minions one also lol

11 Likes

Mama mia!!! :+1:

1 Like

Looks like he took a 357 mag to the back of his head lol!

4 Likes

Its that .420 cal snub it looks like lol

1 Like

Here’s my purple after a light pruning and rearranged the LSTing @Arrow @kdawg @HammrTime

And here’s my other two I accidentally broke my big girl again :confounded: I was pruning the under growth near the center tried to pull back a branch and it split right in the center where it goes into two main colas so again hurried with :honey_pot: and patched her up she will recover just sucks is all

10 Likes

Everyone snapping things the past few days…must be that mercury in retrograde thing haha.
Looking good my friend! :+1:

3 Likes

LMFAO :rofl: right I did it two times in the last week or so I forgot about a branch that was tied down so when I went to get in the center of her I pulled the opposite way and I felt it instantly was like :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Damn…yeah I mine is still fresh enough in memory to keep me from screwing with my broken girl right now. We’ll see if I can remember that tomorrow though…but I just take it one day at a time lol

1 Like

Lookin very nice and proper! Im not ballsy enough to go in and really prune much of anything out, yet. Ive done a few here and there, they probably could stand to be trimmed up a bit. I just dont know exactly what to take and what to leave yet you know. Anyways, yours looks awesome! :sunglasses::fire::+1:

1 Like