Dagao22 First grow journal purple platinum

Beautiful plants :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: keep it up!

1 Like

So I did some LSTing on my purple platinum and so far I got this

@Arrow @kdawg @DefNSmokn @CoyoteCody

6 Likes

And here is some pics of the solo colas

!
And the big girls colas a few anyways

6 Likes

2 Likes

Wuh suh dude!! Was starting to wonder where you had been!

Your purple platinum LST looks awesome!!

1 Like

Looking real good bro!:+1::100::v:

1 Like

Thanks kap…and @DefNSmokn yea I been really busy with work so haven’t been posting much popping on just to try to keep up on things at least though… @kdawg thanks brother

1 Like

giphy (3)

Always late…I like your work brother, sure looks good and the plants are nice and healthy …keep on keeping on…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Dag dag lookin dookie fresh!
🤸👍🏼

1 Like

Thanks @Arrow and @Tenga

2 Likes

:+1: best I can do now…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

But it’s a me Mario

My new piece I got a minions one also lol

10 Likes

Mama mia!!! :+1:

1 Like

Looks like he took a 357 mag to the back of his head lol!

3 Likes

Its that .420 cal snub it looks like lol

1 Like

Here’s my purple after a light pruning and rearranged the LSTing @Arrow @kdawg @HammrTime

And here’s my other two I accidentally broke my big girl again :confounded: I was pruning the under growth near the center tried to pull back a branch and it split right in the center where it goes into two main colas so again hurried with :honey_pot: and patched her up she will recover just sucks is all

9 Likes

Everyone snapping things the past few days…must be that mercury in retrograde thing haha.
Looking good my friend! :+1:

3 Likes

LMFAO :rofl: right I did it two times in the last week or so I forgot about a branch that was tied down so when I went to get in the center of her I pulled the opposite way and I felt it instantly was like :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Damn…yeah I mine is still fresh enough in memory to keep me from screwing with my broken girl right now. We’ll see if I can remember that tomorrow though…but I just take it one day at a time lol

1 Like

Lookin very nice and proper! Im not ballsy enough to go in and really prune much of anything out, yet. Ive done a few here and there, they probably could stand to be trimmed up a bit. I just dont know exactly what to take and what to leave yet you know. Anyways, yours looks awesome! :sunglasses::fire::+1:

1 Like