Daddy's test run, maybe a little something for everyone

Don’t be his fan @raustin lol. He has been a butthead since the day he was born. Always dancing to music only he can hear.

6 Likes

Yes, but in the end you will have the last revenge when you smoke him.

3 Likes

Unless he chokes me?

6 Likes

You’re cracking me up over here! Lol

4 Likes

Ahh, see? A twist in the story!

2 Likes

I think you’ll see the same quality out of just about any of the organic lines. They don’t appear to be using anything that everyone else isn’t anyway. As far as the cost goes, that will vary a little with veg time and how long the particular strain flowers for.

Maybe it’s just the names of bottles, and how they apply so many of same elements from so many different bottles that’s a turn off. I have a whole gang of unnecessary snake oil bottles here. There’s more value in some of them than others, but outside of grow and bloom most will last more than a grow of nine plants. And I don’t believe they’re that expensive.

2 Likes

His pH is always wonky. His ppm are good but always different from the other 5. He takes longer to eat and drink then everyone else and he looks perfect…hardly a blemish anywhere when he should be crashing! I always ask him what the hell is he doing? And he just bounces around in the wind and says “I am Groot” so screw it and I just let him dance.

8 Likes

You can run the whole grow on just 4 bottles the rest are add-ons to just tweak your grow. You would have to test several combinations to figure out what is worth it to you. But I will let you know what the experts think about it in 4 months lol.

4 Likes

Yep. I’d be willing to bet you can satisfy npk needs with less than that. Been doing a lot of reading on this stuff lately. Having only grown using organic bottles, I’m gonna give a couple of synthetic runs a try here eventually. I don’t notice any difference between my weed and others I know using synthetic. At least the ones it seems are using them properly.

2 Likes

I’m running them because I got a free sample pack, and I was curious. I am happy with what I’m seeing so far but I can’t make a call until the end. I have run chem before and never felt there was a quality issue. And as long as it’s not “designed for mj” it seems to be alot cheaper lol.

3 Likes

You can say that again! It really depends on where you stand with such. There are people that say Lucas formula barely works, and we should be running npk of 312 from start to finish. Then you have the guys that insist sulfur is the key, triacontonal, molasses, and I’m sure there’s no end.

Cheap is good, free is better right? At the end of the day, whatever works for each individual they should run with. But I don’t buy for a minute you need a complete an like to grow solid medical grade weed.

3 Likes

With strong lights node spacing is very tight which means bud spacing is very tight as well. I think they are stacking very nicely :yum:

14 Likes

Looking good

1 Like

Thank you brother.

1 Like

I’ll have a update on my grow here shortly, I’ll tag you along once I do

1 Like

And I almost forgot guys…I pulled my girls purple dog poop so I could fix her. This is what she looks like now. I have been called “the plant whisperer”. Lol

7 Likes

Looks like they’re well on the way to producing some frosty nugs. Nice work bro!

1 Like

Thank you brother. We know the lights are ON POINT already and will produce good quality, dense buds. Now it’s up to me and Nectar to work on the amount. I am pulling every trick I know to push up the quantity just to see what nectar is capable of.

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, I’m a mid flower nute crammer lol. I give them what they need up til about transition and then give them a solid kick in the ass til about week 6 then taper down.

4 Likes

I definitely did that up until week 6. Now they are late flower nutes and in a week or so it’s gonna be nothing but Herculean, Mammoth P and ph’d water.

2 Likes