Daddy's test run, maybe a little something for everyone

Where is that brewery based out of @dbrn32

1 Like

New Glarus? Wisconsin, and they don’t send out of state.

Yes the New Glarus. Damn Wisconsin! How is it and what style is it??

1 Like

Spotted cow, and as far as I’m concerned amazing haha!

I’m not a big fan of really heavy beer like ipa’s or anything with a lot of hops. So opinions will probably differ, but it’s definitely a good summer beer.

1 Like

Same here. I like a nice session ale or hefe. Belgian Witbier is my favorite and brewed on the reg here.

1 Like

Nice! When I buy beer for home I usually get kona longboard or Matt turned me into New Castle. There’s a small brewery here that has an English mild I really like too. But I’ll drink black and tans if we’re somewhere they can be poured proper.

1 Like

Black and Tan used to be my goto. But yes, they must be poured correctly.

1 Like

And I am close to Rogue. Huge selection of good beers

1 Like

Respects! Huge fan of Dead Guy Ale. Been drinking it since the early 90s way before the craft beer scene became a thing…

2 Likes

I got a 19" bud trimmer before my last harvest, and as far as I’m concerned it already paid for itself in time saved. Well worth the investment.

1 Like

Room is finally dead lol

7 Likes

9 Likes

That pic makes me smile. I’ll even forgive your posting of buttweiser products haha.

1 Like

The plants were too tall this time so I had to do partial harvests again to let them finish. Big pain in the ass.

1 Like

You gonna take a look at those lights now?

1 Like

@Daddy

It may be dead in light but I bet it is alive in the great smell of cannibas. Put your phone next to a cola so I can smell it I have super powers like that lol. Great job and bud looks great

2 Likes

It was a bad pot. Swapped it out and it stopped. Was going to update on the dyi thread so others know too

1 Like

Well that’s easy money, I was just under impression it was all three drivers behaving that way sorry.

1 Like

It was hard to tell for me because it was so subtle. I actually thought it was 2 of them but only 1.

1 Like

Copy that. Least it’s fixed and was cheap.

1 Like