Daddy's test run, maybe a little something for everyone

@Onlythebest79 here’s the light I built with the help of @dbrn32 knowledge.

6 Likes

@Daddy wow your plants are looking great. Are you growing under HID. Looks like we have and use similar tactics. Except I use a SCROG net that is if your under HID. I have been wanting to convert to LED but I’ve been using my HID for years now and they do what I want them to do. I’m curious to see how yours flower , them are gonna b some big boys. I work a lot so don’t really have the time to spend like some . That’s why I grow in soil cuz it seems to give you a little more time if your conditions are right. Anyways your garden is looking super can’t waut to see your results.

2 Likes

Hahahaha. Never mind!! Just got the light pic. Wow!!! The LED’s are blowing my mind anymore. I wanna see your flowers can’t wait. I

2 Likes

Sweet setup my man

4 Likes

@dbrn32
I see you have your handy knowledge in a lot of peoples grows in the light department including myself.

3 Likes

@Onlythebest79 and @timmyv324 this light is actually built as a flower light not specific for vegging so it should be an interesting test grow :grin:. I have 8 ft to work with and might still have to lst some of the tops a little to keep it even but my rack has a lot of room and adjustment.

2 Likes

It looks well built and I’m sure it’ll be interesting

1 Like

What I can tell those that don’t know yet is that out of the 3 strains, WW is the most finicky. GL is the heartiest and CW is the prettiest and most stable. The one that was topped and cropped has 20 tops all at the same level and looks like she was scrogged.

1 Like

Lol ya. Can’t take a whole lot of credit for @Daddy’s rig though. I think he had most of it dialed in on his own.

4 Likes

Helped alot with the numbers and pushing them how I wanted.

2 Likes

Anytime bud!

1 Like

what do you guys think?

2 Likes

1 Like

@Donaldj you are awesome at diagnosis. What do you see in these 3 pics?

3 Likes

@Usmcjojo hey brother look at these 3 pics and see if it looks familiar, since you know Nectar.

3 Likes

What a great grow journal! I love it when it starts this way :ok_hand:

Leaves look like something is a little off at the roots. Maybe a slight pH issue or a little heavy on water maybe??? you don’t have fungus gnats at all do you? DJ will know.

Whatever the case, awesome grow! I’ll b following!

2 Likes

It almost looks like thrips, but I’m guessing not due to the nute references.

3 Likes

Are you using a foliar spray looks like some fan damage. Looks like wind meets wet leaf and wins. The other looks like a deficiency which probably means she is hungry what are you feeding her and how much?

4 Likes

The top pic does resemble thrip. But looks like the start of a magnesium deficiency. Seems like when you kick into flower I always have to stay on top of the PH so it don’t create a cal/mag deficiency. Probably due to pH being a bit high.

1 Like

All my pH out has been 6.2 until the flush which was 6.0 so my soil is a little low. They are fed 800-1300 ppm. No foliar now. I see boron calcium and maybe potassium deficiencies maybe? I do have nats but they are pretty under control (they came in my black gold AND ffhf. No other insects seen at all. These are on the odd leaf here and there but overall plants are good and healthy some I’m not too concerned. @Usmcjojo @TDubWilly @dbrn32 @timmyv324

2 Likes