Daddy's test run, maybe a little something for everyone

Super sticky and oily already.

7 Likes

Good save. You should look into the yoyo’s that @WillyJ uses in his rooms

https://www.amazon.com/Hydrofarm-Plant-Yoyo-Stopper-pack/dp/B0055FIGA6

6 Likes

Weekly update. On the plus side I have never seen buds this shaggy and sticky. Bad news GL is spittin some boy flowers now.

still 6-7 weeks to go

5 Likes

Ha, good luck with this one lol. They will be breaking stakes in a few weeks.

3 Likes

Thanks for all the positive vibes lol

2 Likes

Call em like I seem em homie haha

2 Likes

So here is the perfect pic for newbies to understand that “they take as much time as they need” when they ask “how long until harvest?”.

6 Likes

Amnesia Haze on the right with maybe 7 weeks to go and Chronic Widow on the left with approx 5 weeks left. Same everything. Food, light, size and age

4 Likes

I haven’t ever seen such sticky plants…I mean like ever! The mains are on par with any outside grow as well. It is looking like 12oz per plant except for 1 (a runt monster clone)

12 Likes

So does anybody know how much longer until I harvest!? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Waiting, It kills me :laughing::joy::rofl:

11 Likes

3 days brother then give her the axe.

6 Likes

Really :tired_face: but the package said auto on it
Hahahaa newbs
Spectacular gals you’ve got there :green_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks brother. Speaking of newbs,… I accidentally gave myself a contact high last night. I had to tie up the amnesia Haze and my arms were coated and all sticky. Well about an hour later…I slept real good last night.

3 Likes

now that is funny right there!
tks @Budbrother
she looks ready to me!

2 Likes

Purple dogshit. Smells horrible and looks bad. But serious frost.

zoom in and look

5 Likes

Rest of the room still surviving. 4-6 week to go.

3 Likes

6 Likes

9 Likes

Been on the road and just getting caught back up with everyone’s grows. Yours is a serious one @Daddy they fattened up real nice since I last stopped in. Don’t mess with whatever system you have bro, because you’re killing it.

5 Likes

Thanks brother I think I have a good run going this time. Hopefully your trip has been somewhat enjoyable. I made that run several times and never cared for any of them lol @Covertgrower

2 Likes