Daddy's test run, maybe a little something for everyone

I’m doing my journal a little different. You are joining in mid-grow so you don’t have to see…look my seeds popped, look they grew a leaf, look they grew another leaf, blah blah blah. No one wants to follow my grow for the next 4 months, so welcome to the first week of flower! I am running 6 ILGM plants (3 strains) plus my girl’s Purple dog poop( don’t tell anyone I grow poop). I am running 2 GL, 2 CW, 2 WW, all photos. each are grown 2 different ways. 1 set is topped and cropped, the other set is fimmed. Just so I can see which will produce the best results. This is all on new tech, new nutes, and new procedures. I have plenty of space and plenty of time so I actually vegged until I saw what I was looking for, before I flipped them. I had 100% germ rate but as everyone knows…you always have “that one” problem child and I am NOT the exception. He (and yes I will refer to him as he from now on because he is a dick) started by keeping his head stuck in the dirt after he popped. As he grew his head stayed stuck and he pulled his root out of the soil. I found him laying flat on top of the dirt. His name is Groot and it is pretty much downhill from there. He is the only one who got a name but his story is the most interesting of them all. So shall we begin? Here’s some tags and I will ad more (I am sure I will forget many) feel free to add anyone that you think will be interested. props to my brother with my initial lighting questions and build @dbrn32 @MattyBear @Myfriendis410 @beginner2d @Covertgrower @Wishingilivedina420state @WillyJ @Willd @Bogleg @bob31

21 Likes

and at @Hogmaster just because I use a blurple light for seedlings lol @Countryboyjvd1971 @Usmcjojo cause he has sound advice on Nectar, @Screwauger @BIGE @MAXHeadRoom @Onlythebest79 @Kcdaniels @AmnesiaHaze @buck3

6 Likes

@Beans @TxGrowman

4 Likes

Not blurpuple for long just haven’t hung my 630 lec

3 Likes

Set to watching!

2 Likes

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, ILGM Chronic Widow(2) Gold Leaf(2) White Widow(2) 1 bag clone Purple Dog Shit

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? Soil mix FFHF, Black Gold organic, Perlite 2-2-1

System type? Soil 10 gallon smart pots

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? Last flush was 6.0 with 6.4 in

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS 1300 (dont freak out)

Indoor or Outdoor INDOOR

Light system, size? 1000w

Temps; Day, Night 73-65

Humidity; Day, Night 90-55

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size Yes 6in

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, No

Co2; No

4 Likes

you will still use them lol

5 Likes

Your right :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag!

1 Like

let’s start with Groot. Such a pathetic start huh?

4 Likes

they did this in an 8 hour period so I put them under the seedling light.

4 Likes

six days old they got their first feeding of NFTG at seedling strength (1/4 cup each)

7 Likes

I will keep adding pics as I have time and get everyone current.

2 Likes

Awesome start @Daddy thanks for the tag. Set to watching.

1 Like

Hey you said that you were starting this Jornal in flower and passing up all the bull crap seeds sprotted and stuff bla bla bla …
Click bait … :wink:
What’s the deal… :wink:

Welcome to ilgm… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Here, and watching. Thanks for the tag

1 Like

Nice bro I can’t wait to see this grow looking great

1 Like

now 10 days old.

6 Likes

here 16 days old. Never water…always food and started in black gold 0.5-0-0

7 Likes

transplanted at 19 days into 10 gallon fabric pots with my soil mix and watered at early veg (1/2 gallon) took 5 days to dry out lol

6 Likes