Cyle in coco with jacks

I just orderd what he told me to order they do have alot of stuff I will add there flower booster soon but seem to do great on just the basic jacks

4 Likes

Jack’s has lots of ratios for different crops. Hell they been around for 70 years now. The bags I use are the Jack’s Hydroponics FEed bag(5-12-26) and the bag of calcium Nitrate(15-0-0). Your third ingredient is epsom salt and you can use any kind you can find. The 2 bags from Jack’s is the bag of 5-12-26(part a) and the part b bag of calcium Nitrate.

6 Likes

Yep, Got em! (saw a pic on Randomlyran’s thread). The other thing I find incredible is how reasonably priced these are. How many grows can you do w a 2lb bag (taking into consideration # of plants) I would imagine quite a bit. I’m slowly, very slowly, making a dent in the mega crop stuff.
This is very exciting, dont want to rush my life away but I am looking forward to trying them out in the fall.

Just want to confirm these are the ones, only cause they dont say hydroponics :grin:
For posterity :rocket:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NLJ94WX/?coliid=I7UI7FI0Y9G1H&colid=3RH0L3WXZWJS0&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NLKS8C4/?coliid=I1C0KUCJPP23ZO&colid=3RH0L3WXZWJS0&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

@Cyle1 btw: I dig the video, you kids are light years ahead of me :grin: :+1:

4 Likes

Shit buddy it’s my first grow with it and I’m noone special

3 Likes

Yep that’s the bags. Might find em cheaper on the actual website but not sure. As far as how many plants you can grow…I believe those 2 bags will last for around 5 or 6 of my grows running 4 to 5 plants at a time. So around 30+ plants seed to harvest. I know whenever you break it down the cost for a full strength gallon is less then 0.20 cents hahaha

5 Likes

We are only a couple bags ahead of you :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Well, they’re looking pretty damn special to me :wink: :+1:

Thanks guys on the confirmation, was always confused w all their offerings lol.

That’s Preposterous! :grin: With the results you guys are getting and the price, I see no reason why one shouldnt give these nutrients a try, its the Least we can do :rofl: :wink:

4 Likes

Quite right, I’m always slow on the uptake, used to it by now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Ya I’ll never use anything else

3 Likes

Jack’s is the cheapest nutrients on the market. Here is a data sheet showing the elemental breakdown of nutrients compared to a few others

5 Likes

That speaks volumes. as previously stated you cant argue w results, that’s the bottom line! :+1:

You guys have really dove deep into this. Quite possibly off the deep end :grin:

@imSICKkid
Thank you for The chart :+1: :sunglasses: its actually really helpful so you (meaning I or someone else new to this) dont double up on any particular nute/s. Which from a quick perusing one should be able to shed quite a bit of stuff.

I’m all for simplifying this aspect of growing. Takes a bout an hour to mix up diff stuff (and ph ing ) for different plants in veg and flower, having a set standard would go a long ways to achieving maximum simplicity.
I’m really lazy what can I tell you :joy:

4 Likes

@Mote so honestly I watched 1 video that @imSICKkid forced me to sit and watch the whole thing it explained it well but that’s as far as I have researched I followed what I was told mix full strenght ph to 6 every time and I have had 0 problems I bought the Jack’s ,perlite ,coco meter and ph down for about 160 total to switch to coco and the Jack’s just provids everything the plant needs and everything thing from veg to harvest it all gets the same strengh out of same mix it is literally

1. Dummy proof
    2.cheap
    3.effective as ××
    4 . Should last for awhile
7 Likes

I have literally I’d say a little more then base knowledge but that’s it

5 Likes

SOLD! :joy: :rofl: …Sure, I’ll roll w jacks, even though they say Jacks is just for girls :laughing:

Yeah, you know, that doesnt really surprise me w that guy, strong arm tactics :grin: about what I would imagine :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :v:
Its going to go down, just not in 100% coco, sounds like too much maintenace, watering seemingly every day?! In 80% happy F & 20%± coco, seems ok so far.
Lets see what it does in that setting ?! I’m up for it.

4 Likes

If you dont think this is appropriate for the kids here or the thread feel free to have the Mods remove post, I wont be offended :grin:
Otherwise …enjoy!

5 Likes

@Cyle1 @imSICKkid
Full strength right from seedling?

3 Likes

Yes…my seedlings get the same mixture that my flowering plants get. Right at about 1000ppm

4 Likes

Dang everything about that statement makes my head scream nute burn. Obviously that’s not the case judging by yours and @Cyle1 results . Can’t wait to give it a go

4 Likes

Take a look at @SkinnerBack journal. First grow for him and his plants look awesome. He started with Jack’s

6 Likes

I’m almost on the train tbh I’m buying some to try out on my next round with a small pack of it.

4 Likes