Cyle in coco with jacks

@@Midwestnewbie

2 Likes

Ok yea I’m set to watching

2 Likes

That payote gonna be ur prized plant so far. I really enjoy the payote high honestly

4 Likes

Super happy with how she grows and coco and Jack’s I’m really loving

2end NL week 3 defoliation she should produce some nice phat buds

11 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

Northern light has roots it the solo in the 5 gal bubbas vally on the front left blueberry in middle front just took 2 clones off her then have 4 bubbas vally clones and payote critical in middle back as soon as shes big enough I’m going take 2 off her aswell

6 Likes

You can see they are looking happy there. You will have another full tent very soon :grin:

5 Likes

They look great Cyle, that Northern Lights, the pistils are incredible. Your girls have all the trademarks of the Jacks :+1: YOu got some really interesting strains, you guys are def fans of the Peyote, I got 1 freebie seed, probably should find out what all the hubub is all about. @Killadruid’s partially responsible for my BD venture, same thing I had 1 freebie seed lol. The Blue Cheese and I see you got Blueberry going as well.
The California Orange should be interesting, w that Jack the Ripper in there, I’ll wait till I hear your smoke reports…we got time :joy:
Have a great week! :smiley:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Buddy! I hope you’re having a great day and or continuing the festivities :grin: :+1: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

5 Likes

Ya I got the payote from rob I have that clone going I’m going to cut 2 more when I can then they will be my last 2 of her

4 Likes
11 Likes

They look Great dude, again, the way the buds develop w jacks, is a very unique way.
Frosty as a sugar cone :yum: :+1: :rocket:

4 Likes

Ya buddy super frosty

3 Likes

Yeah Dude, glad you started this thread, really dig seeing how they progress.
Is it me or does the jacks seem to also speed up the process, I dont think mine have ever been that frosty at week 4 of flower (though I was counting the flip time in the past as flower, which is not the same).
Either way, you must be psyched!

2 Likes

My plants seem to start trichome production right as their stretch is ending. And every plant of mine has been sugar coated. There’s something to it lol

3 Likes

Every one of @imSICKkid was frosty as shit that’s why I switched

3 Likes

Banner is coming out slick dude. Gonna be awesome

3 Likes

Its an incredible line, they got tons of stuff, different ratios too. How’d you settle on this particular combination?
Yeah, I think everyone’s plants get frosty, some more so than others but w this its just Ludicrous, in the best possible way.
I have it/them in my amazon list but dont want to mix them w the other stuff I’ve already got going but definitely will be trying it out in the september grow, (I hate growing in summer).

@Cyle1 is this grow all on Jack’s, from day 1 sort of speak.

:v: Fellas, you guys are Rocking! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Ya all these have had Jack’s 321 since birth

3 Likes