Cyle in coco with jacks

:grin: Right! YOu made the right switch Cyle, that’s for sure. The girsl are looking :bomb:! Dude :wink:
I got some liquids and that darn mega crop but captain Jack can be put into the rotation.
The coco thing’s got me on the fence only cause it needs more/constant watering, i have not read up on it really but that’s the gist that I’ve gotten. Right now I’m using it but only like 20%+.
Why did you decide on the Blue Cheese, I’m curious?

1 Like

Then by all means you should do a scientific study of the two, using clones and same medium for the apple to apples thing. Go for it dude.

Now you young kids w your jargon, you lost me there Killa…?! :grin:

4 Likes

All my plants I recieved clones last year on fishing trip with the fellas jp = just playing

3 Likes

Thanks, nothing like your grows, but for my first time coco/jacks has made it very simple,
I think I might of started off to big, 8 plants, but I’m learning

6 Likes

Never to big

4 Likes

Nope not ever to big

3 Likes

Got cha on the jp…kids :grin:

@SkinnerBack hey what’s up man, just peeked at your grow and Damn! you got some beast in there.
Very nice dude, very nice :+1:

I kind or suspected as much from what I saw in Kid’s grows, it really is hard to argue with the inevitable results. Looking forward to seeing your girls really take off in the coming weeks Cyle :smiley:

4 Likes

Just means you have more room for error!!

4 Likes

And more weed

2 Likes

I’m set to watching. I’m gonna ride along, that is if you don’t mind :v:

2 Likes

Dont mind at all

2 Likes

@SkinnerBack happy birthday

1 Like

water day

7 Likes

Your grows keep looking better and better. You are getting good with the training :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you buddy

2 Likes

Forgot I had a journal :joy::joy::joy:

northern lights week 5 flower short and stocky peyote critical actually on week 3 flower 4 on sunday blue chees is done streching and should pack on some weight blueberry on the left payote critical in middle and bubbas vally on the right

8 Likes

Bluecheese in back

9 Likes

started one of these

8 Likes

Watching for the same reasons as @Watt-Sun

3 Likes

11 Likes