CygnusX1’s first Grow - ILGM Gelato Auto

You are more than welcome posting on my thread…some really good people there…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Here’s today’s growth shot, and one under her skirt. Looks like she’s showing her sex already?

Still some weight in the pot from Sunday’s water so next irrigation test is likely tomorrow.

Below is a pic of one of the extra irrigation spikes.

5 Likes

And, still plugging away.

3 Likes

Current situation in the tent:

Current actual situation:

3 Likes

Nice on both counts

2 Likes

Quick update. In the tent:

And…

3 Likes

Both look outstanding

1 Like

Irrigation setup seems to be keeping her very happy at the moment. Hopefully that trend continues to hold. :+1:

3 Likes

I think she likes me being out of town.

I’m still not minding much either.

2 Likes

Today’s update. Back to check her out in person tomorrow night.

4 Likes

A few quick snaps.

Tucked a bunch of fans around to get light to the lower bud sites after the pics.

Light currently about 13” from the tallest point. Still just on RO water + CalMag with the Happy Frog.

Debating Jack’s on the next watering but not really sure if it’s needed or not. Opinions welcome as always.

2 Likes

Start the nutes …my 2c …:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Much appreciated. Will do as soon as she dries out!

2 Likes

Few update pics below.

Currently still running 18/6 on the lights. Debating if I should drop to (or closer to) a 12/12 schedule soon or just run the 18/6 all the way through.

Also debating some light strategic defoliation.

I know both subjects are topics of some debate when running autos but would again welcome any opinions as she rolls into early flower.

7 Likes

No need, airflow is not impeded, it may also be counter productive as you would lose your solar panels AND food silos …again …my 2c …:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Appreciate it for sure. Airflow seems very good, I’m quite happy with the way she seems to have stretched. Just a few bud sites that may get shaded by some leaves that I was considering but I’ll likely leave well enough alone just keep an eye on a few places over the next few weeks.

Any insight on light schedule for the Auto’s? She seems plenty happy at the moment on the 18/6 so I’m inclined to let that be as well for now.

Feels like the best approach is to leave well enough alone unless she tells me otherwise.

1 Like

Spot on…leave the light schedule as is…get the transition to finish and have another look when flower mode kicks in fully …:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Alright, so no pruning at all but I did to a little of what I’ll now dub SLST (super low stress training) :sunglasses:

Nowhere near the bondage I’ve seen in other threads but the lower bud sights are out of the plants own shade and we’ll see how she likes it.

4 Likes

Oddly (to me at least) she got a little sad and droopy after being tied down last night, but apparently decided she liked it and picked back up this morning.

No watering / feeding or light changes so it surprised me a bit but let it ride and she seems fine.

3 Likes

Few quick update pics.

Does she look ready to harvest? Even being my first grow I was really hoping for at least slightly better yields.

I’m kidding. Really. Promise. :rofl:

I’m all seriousness I’m very happy with how this grow is progressing considering I originally considered this seed a complete trial run.

My biggest “regret” at the moment is not starting with a 2x4 tent and better light as I’ve clearly learned 1 plant is going to be the practical limit in this 2x2.

5 Likes