CygnusX1 Grows…

@NUG61 , current Autopot run if interested.

2 Likes

Got you set :eyes::eyes::eyes::eye::sunglasses::v::heart:

1 Like

Quick update pics. I’ll probably do some “light” defoliation of the lower portions this weekend already.

Also lowered the DLI just a touch as the node spacing is pretty tight and I’m probably hammering them a little hard.

G-13

Orange Bud -
Tied the smaller one down a bit more for a little more separation between the plants last night. She’s fully upright again already as expected. Amazing how fast that happens.

9 Likes

And, another tune worth listening to tangent band but keeping a theme… Really appreciate the lyrics in this one and the video is pretty great.

4 Likes

Its probably time. Those touching the dirt will start to get sick and die off.

3 Likes

Yep, though that’s less of a problem in the Autopots which is why I waited. The top layer of coco stays relatively dry and doesn’t have as much of an immediate impact as when top watering. I can usually get away with waiting a little longer. :+1:

1 Like

Gotcha brother!! :+1: :+1:

1 Like

getting huge, the twins look like they need a bigger pot

2 Likes

Yeah, well, they’re in a 5 gallon and they’re going to have to suck it up and deal with it. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

theyre going to duke it out

1 Like

And may the best buds win!

2 Likes

I know they say that one could choke out another but… in coco? Nutes available on demand? There might not be much arguing going on beneath the surface.

3 Likes

It’ll be a learning experience one way or another for sure….

2 Likes

Another quick update.

AC Infinity strikes again.

Looking forward to receiving another T22 to replace the HLG and match both lights / daisy chain for control.

Plus a set of the supplemental lighting bars thanks to @Newt posting that they are currently in stock.

Also grabbed a 2x4 net while I was at it. Perhaps this grow will be the one to test running one out.

5 Likes

sounds like a sweet upgrade

2 Likes

A little defol for all (more for the G13) and some light bondage for the G13.

Also added another 3 gallons to the res.

G13:

Orange Bud(s)

8 Likes

Looks like the OB plants are evening out in growth?

2 Likes

Yeah, #2 is still a little behind but no more than the < week that they were started in.

Difference shouldn’t be noticeable and more about genetics by the time another week or few passes.

For the first time I’m not topping or FIMing any of the plants since I’ve actually never grown a plant “naturally” and want to see it.

Thinking more and more about running the net this time too since I have one coming this week.

3 Likes

Hey @SilvaBack203 , see you lurking. Hope alls well, it’s been a minute. :+1:

4 Likes

Catching up on your ladies man. Always love your journals

4 Likes