CygnusX1 Grows…

Alright, getting back in the saddle after some holiday time away in the Carribean!

Going to go with a perpetual journal going forward for anyone who wants to tag along.

Will be growing in Autopots as per the current norm using Jack’s 3-2-1, also per the norm.

Considering running a couple of Auto’s for a quick grow and going back to Photo’s for the following. I have some G13 and Orange Bud auto seeds I’ve been very curious about and may run one of each for grins.

Also considering grabbing one of the new AC Infinity lights to replace the SF1000 on one side of the tent. They look great and I’m really curious about them as everything else they’ve produced has really been pretty outstanding.

Will solidify the plan and pop some beans before the coming Holiday weekend is up!

16 Likes

Tagging in some Growmies:

@Newt @AfgVet @MattyBear @Low @pr @Sincitytoker @SilvaBack203 @Graysin @Docnraq @Caligurl

7 Likes

Set to watching! Thanks for the tag!!

3 Likes

Well, of course. :smile_cat:

3 Likes

:sunglasses::call_me_hand:t3: thanks for the tag

3 Likes

I added the S22 to my veg/clone tent to be able to grow an auto under it. So far, it is working great.

1 Like

I will be chillin in the back row!!! :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

2 Likes

@CygnusX1 I’ll be in the back with this troublemaker learning and probably cutting up lol!!

3 Likes

Yeah, I saw you snagged one. I have a T22, Controller 69 Pro with WiFi and one of their UIS plugs (to control the HLG that will stay on the other side) in the cart presently.

Been wanting to upgrade the controller anyway for the WiFi and ability to control the circulating fan speed all in one place.

3 Likes

@Fieldofdreams & @GreggT, seating is in the round, so no need to hang out in the cheap seats. :rofl:

3 Likes

weed-the-virtual-joint
@Fieldofdreams hear ya go buddy!! :popcorn:

6 Likes

Just glad to be hear!! @CygnusX1

1 Like

Few more compadres, since tags are limited to 10 still I assume… @kaptain3d @MidwestGuy @Carpenter @panda @Borderryan22 @borialis @Bamamojo @CC_Mo @Tylersays @Pinboy

3 Likes

Interesting. I flowered 2 orange barb (orange bud x barbara bud) plants a few years ago. Both were polyploids, so fun grows.

4 Likes

Ty for the tag sir……
I’ll be tagging along here in the back skirt’s with a 18 pack and non stop joints.
Good luck :+1:

5 Likes

Lurking avidly… :crazy_face:

9 Likes

Hope you don’t mind if I stalk you a bit.
YN6qUXj4HdXoY

9 Likes

Thanks for the tag!!! Pullin up a chair.

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag, following along! Love my Infinity products. I have a tent, carbon filter and exhaust fan, oscillating fan and controller 69 all from Infinity and haven’t been disappointed with any of it :call_me_hand:t3:

6 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. Everything in my set-up is AC-I at this point as well, with the exception of the Autopots and lighting. Really looking forward to the controller 69 for the extra flexibility and WiFi. The 67 is “good” but 69 Pro should do everything I want. :+1:

We’ll see if the T22 is good enough to make me upgrade the HLG RSPEC on the other side as well. Can’t imagine a big difference there, though I may do it at some point just to complete the automation.

7 Likes