CygnusX1 Grows Humbolt Hi-Biscus

What an awesome story!

I was introduced to quite a few bands as opening acts for the boys over the years. Primus, Candlebox etc. Mr. Big opened for them for a fair amount of time as well if I recall.

3 Likes

Quick update. The seedling in the photo above is going strong, but the second has yet to break ground. Dug in the coco a little, and it broke from the seed, but doesn’t appear it will survive.

Debated between popping another or something else, ended up dropping a Cherry Cotton Candy from Pure Breeding into water… So… the grow will now be one Humbolt Hi-Biscus and one Cherry Cotton Candy because - why make anything easy. :wink:

2 Likes

I’m gonna give it a listen this evening.
Not a huge Rash…er, Rush fan either but They’re not the worst band in the world either!
I’m gonna date myself here - but I remember the DJ playing Tom Sawyer at middle school dances…Can someone explain to me how the hell you dance to Tom Sawyer?

Sorry for the loss of the second bean. But diversity can be a good thing.

3 Likes

You had to have smoked a lot of weed for that… of shrooms! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I meant: or shroom… :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Who else would grammar nazi themselves. :rofl:

2 Likes

I blame the dabs… :wink:
Can’t see straight :probing_cane: :guide_dog:

1 Like

4 Likes

:wink:

2 Likes

Quick pic of the Hi-Biscus seedling below.

The Cherry Cotton Candy has been soaked for 24 hours and is now in coco in her solo cup. She should say hi in another day or few.

4 Likes

Cant wait 4 the full tents in ya hands

1 Like

I just can’t wait until they’re big enough to go in the Autopots. This daily maintenance thing is for the birds (and yes, I completely realize how much the Autopots have spoiled me). :rofl:

2 Likes

Haha im the biggest bird of them all lol. These girls spoil me asking 4 attention.

2 Likes

The Hi-Biscus is pretty aggressive:

And the Cherry Cotton Candy has popped her head out to say hi:

6 Likes

Hey little baby

1 Like

So, I did a thing, and I’m not quite sure how I plan to handle it yet…. More to come below, but first quick update pics…

Hi-Biscus:

Cherry Cotton Candy:

So, for any of you following the previous grow, you know it was Hellraiser’s Cherry Ice Cream. I had debated re-vegging one of the plants but abandoned that plan. I took it outside with the intent to empty the bag, etc… But life got away a bit and it sat out there. Wife had no idea what was going on with it, never asked, but was watering it along with other outdoor plants….

Here she is today…. The will to live is strong with this one…

No clue what I’m going to do about this at this point as there won’t be room in the tent. While I could certainly keep her in this pot outside, I run Autopots for a reason and esp being in coco I’m not sure I’ll be able to maintain her properly (water / nutes) all the way through fall not to mention I’m really not a big fan of outdoor grows (though it is legal here).

Half tempted to just throw her in the ground and let nature do her thing…

On the flip side, if anyone is close enough and wants to meet-up in south-western VA, hit me up on IG or whatever. :wink:

@Woodbutcher78 , I’m looking at you if you’re still checking in here. I know you were interested in these genetics…

@ashhhh , @MaD-VapoR , if you’re not following, check out the pic above…

6 Likes

That’s pretty cool! I guess I picked the wrong day to not live in VA!!

1 Like

I’m in NW VA. How far into SW? I would love to have some of this strain…

2 Likes

You on IG? CyngusX101 :wink:
Or on the “other” grow forum with initials GN?

I’m on GN.

1 Like