CygnusX1 Grows Cherry Ice Cream

Greetings brother,
I like flavor very much, but some times my health issues demand quick vape, that why I got the Litl 1, great on heat up not to shabby. I you start hitting on I while it heats up I found you still have a small window on flavor. It holds the 0 size capsules perfectly. I decarb and make up the capsules for vaping or oral. It will give me three sessions in a row to finish up throughly before blinking red for recharge. It only cost $50.00 so I bought 3, one I gave to a friend and it have 2 one for a spare. I have been using this one for a year or more 5 to six times a day, still no problems.
Vapes are like strains so many to try.
Take care brother nice to hear from you.

2 Likes

@anon25117832 and @CygnusX1

Thanks so much for sharing about vapes and such. So because of all the discussions here and the uses for the AVB I went ahead and purchased the Mighty+ from planet of the vapes - thanks brother Cygnus for pointing me in their direction. Got 20% off plus the goodies they send you (15 buck gift card/jar).
Anyway, I see you all talking about full sessions. I know what a one hit is but not sure about a full session. I guess you fill up the capsules and the capsule goes in the heating chamber right? The reviews on the Mighty+ speak highly about the flavor from it so I am excited about that.

Thanks for your input! Happy growing.

Edit: Oh heck, just got an email that it was delivered!! Woo hoo!

1 Like

I was going to give it a few more days and hit you up to see if the Mighty showed up / how you like it. :+1:

Think of it this way, you fill up the Mighty (I really, personally recommend using the dosing capsules), twist the top (cooling unit) back on, turn it on. After maybe 30 seconds, it will vibrate and the lights will indicate its heated up. At that point you just start drawing on it. The unit will stay on and heated so you can continue just puffing away, adjust temp, or turn it off if you’ve had enough before its depleted. That would be your “session”.

The Firefly on the other hand heats up in about 2-3 seconds while holding the power buttons, and after your drag you let go of the buttons and its immediately turned off…

That’s the basic difference between the concepts of session vs on demand.

As for the dosing capsules, they hold only slightly less than the bowl itself in the Crafty / Mighty, don’t seem to affect heat-up time or flavor much if at all, and make cleanup easier. I very rarely fill the bowl itself these days.

They make a little holder that holds 6 caps and the top is actually a slick filling tool. Good stuff.

Last tip… If its your first time vaporizing take it a little slow and trust the device. You may be inclined to not see a huge cloud and think its not working… Give your body a few mins and you’ll find its working quite well. :slight_smile: Very easy to over indulge the first few times while you get used to it since its so different from combusting (the practice, not the effects).

4 Likes

You rock brother! Thanks!

Do you grind the weed first? Or break it by hand and stuff the capsule?

1 Like

Grind and fill. Don’t pack super tight. I usually fill it up just overflowing than tamp it to level with a finger.

EDIT, they probably hold between 0.1 and 0.15g, super efficient…

2 Likes

I hate to keep bugging ya’ man…but do suggest a starting temp?

Greetings and thank you for your time,
I guess you fill up the capsules and the capsule goes in the heating chamber right?

The contents just goes in the bowl, twist the capsule open and empty the weed in the bowl.
We use capsules for dosing and if you decarb your pot first then put it into 0 size capsules you ordered, you can take the dose you need for your tolerance. Taking edibles proceed with caution :warning: of course.
Thanks for your time.

2 Likes

360 is probably a good place to start. Should get nice effects and good flavor. You can go up in 10 degree increments from there as vapor production slows. How far up you go will be personal preference.

1 Like

To clarify, the capsules in discussion are little metal holders made specifically for the S&B products. You can put the herb right in the bowl, or in the capsule which then sits in the bowl. Not gelcaps for making edibles.

4 Likes

Seems like putting the whole capsule in the bowl may keep the heating chamber cleaner.

1 Like

Yes, exactly. Fill the metal capsule just over flowing, tamp down gently to level. Put the cap on, then drop it right in the chamber / bowl.

Lids are usually tight at first but loosen up after a heat cycle or two.

1 Like

Greetings and thank you for your time,
I have just been using a Nova Ardent to decrb, grind, put on a rolling tray, make a pile and just simply using a capsule put the open end of the biggest half and simply keep on tapping in into the pile to fill, do the same with the small half, but only fill almost to the top, then put together. Seems long process but it’s the cheapest quickest way for people who may not want after they try the capsules. Thanks a bunch for your help and likes on my plants, you guys are great help and wonderful knowledge.
Take care brother.

2 Likes

@Bamamojo, get her running?

1 Like

Yes sir! It had a bit of charge so I hit it a few times. I followed your advice and you were right no monster cloud at first but the effects followed quickly for me. Now I only wish that I had ‘cured’ the capsule before using it. The metallic flavor came through first but got much better as I took a few more hits. It is charging now and will try again once ready. This is going to be different than smoking a joint BUT I am wondering if this will actually help me smoke less - much more efficient. I’m still high from those few drags and that was over about an hour ago.

Thanks brother!

2 Likes

Yeah man!

Guess it depends what you mean by smoke less but if you mean use less of your stash, absolutely you will.

I still like burning as well but there is no doubt at all that vaping is far, far more efficient!

2 Likes

Love my crafty+ hard time finding the small concentrate pads for oils tho…Might have to buck up and order them from the mfr in Germany

2 Likes

Odd. I see them on planet of the vapes but all seem to be sold out. Ugh.

I’ve not tried either the Crafty or Pax with concentrates. Typically use a water pipe with the iSpire wand induction heater though I don’t come across them very often. May grab some once dispensaries open.

1 Like

Yes sir, using less of my stash! I love burning but such a waste it.

3 Likes

With Mighty+ fully charged I cranked up the temp to 380 and reloaded capsule and man what a great hit! Flavors are off the chart.

Happy vaping.

2 Likes

Appreciate the confirmation! Nice to hear you have the same experience. :call_me_hand:

What finish did you get? It’s a really nice looking piece… :drooling_face:

3 Likes