CygnusX1 Grows Cherry Ice Cream

That’s more akin to my previous cat experiences as well… This guy is so completely different. Follows you around like a puppy and loves attention. Not a single hiss, scratch, or bite even as a kitten. Doesn’t jump on any furniture, doesn’t scratch furniture. I swear there’s dog DNA in him, lol…

When we first got him as a little kitten we quarantined him in our kitchen to get used to the house, etc… We were sitting in the living room and I see him peek around the corner. He had jumped all of the barriers we set-up and when I stood up to get him he somehow silently got back to the other side and was just looking up like - what? I’ve been right here, where I’m supposed to be, the whole time… Thought we were in for a load of trouble right then but he’s been the complete opposite.

5 Likes

And we have signs of life in both pots:

14 Likes

Let the games begin!

2 Likes

rejoicing

7 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

So what ratio you thinking for flower now?

1 Like

That’s awesome man. I’m not a cat person at all but if they act half dog I guess I would love them too lmao.

1 Like

:musical_note: Hallelujah! :musical_note:

1 Like

Quick update as I hope to do a little bit of a better job documenting activities in the thread this round.

Tops of the coco were starting to get a bit dry so I mixed up their first batch of nutes. To start, I am using AN Sensi Coco Grow. 3.8ml of both Part A and Part B in 1 gallon of RO water which will carry through week 1.

The AN is very easy to mix in small batches as opposed to Jacks where I can mix in 5 gallon pales (usually 3 or 4 gallons per batch) and use the wavemaker to ensure all parts are properly mixed in sequence (A+ Epsom followed by B once dissolved).

The AN I can easily mix in a 1 gallon sprayer. 1 gallon of RO, add Part A, shake, add part B, repeat.

I’ll likely stay with the AN Sensi Coco Grow until the plants are established then switch to Jack’s once I set-up / turn on the res / Autopots.

DLI is set to 14 / now on an 18/6 light schedule.

5 Likes

Completely unrelated note around dry herb vapes…

I’ve been a big fan for quite some time of S&B devices and absolutely love my Crafty + (still do).

I also have a Pax 3 that I had previously really struggled to get along with and its been set aside for quite a while. Something made me pull it back out the other day and give it another run. This thing hits like a train!

I realized that I hadn’t given it another go since prior to my first harvest. Not having dispensaries yet, all that had been run through it was whatever “street weed” was available. Man this shines with good bud in comparison!

I’ll go on record to say I’m changing my tune, I still give the edge to the Crafty+ but will 100% be putting the Pax into rotation as well now. Going to spend some time this weekend playing with the various heating settings.

2 Likes

Hey bud, do you have a link for those bad boys?
Thanks!

@Bamamojo, link for which? Do you mean the vaporizers?

Just search Storz & Bickel Crafty or Pax 3 and you’ll find them quite easily.

The S&B Mighty is a great choice as well, I just chose the Crafty + as I like the smaller physical size (internals / performance are effectively the same)

2 Likes

Yeppers the vaporizers. I’ve heard of them and would like to try them.
Thanks!

1 Like

I’ve ordered from Planetofthevapes dot com before. Good pricing, fast shipping, and good support for what that’s worth as well. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you man. I just browsed their store and they look awesome. I’ve read that some people use the vaporized herbs for edibles. Can you shed some light on this?

1 Like

I love my the kind pen for dry herbs and concentrates I have the Jiggy and Dezzy great devices and life time warranty

2 Likes

100% true… I save up all of the AVB (Already Vaped Bud) and there is still THC left in it, for sure. Unlike using fresh bud this is already decarboxylated so you don’t need to “cook” it in any way.

You can do many things with it from making budder to just spreading it on bread or a cracker with peanut butter, etc… If you look up AVB uses or recipes you’ll find tons of them. Some even make capsules. The biggest key is to either mix with or eat with something fatty to help your body absorb the good stuff. I’d start with about a teaspoon and adjust from there.

4 Likes

Greetings and thank you for your time,
I put my AVB in a jar and pour in everclear moonshine over it and let it sit for as long as you like, I keep my jar already with enough to cover it beside my chair and add as I go. When I go to make a tincture I just strain through coffee filters and put in dropper bottles from Amazon.
It will make your eye brows fall out when you taste in. As all edibles go slow. The bottle I justed used at 2:00 for my tolerance I used 6 dropper fulls.
I like to make firecrackers by getting a full graham cracker break it in half and spread Nutella over both sides a thin coat and sprinkle a teaspoon AVB on one half put in tin foil and put in a preheated oven at 250 for 22 minutes you will have to play with your tolerance how much to add how much to take away easy to do though.
Thanks again for your time

3 Likes

Yes, I’ve had good luck with everclear extractions as well… Works best if you freeze both the AVB and Everclear.

As for the firecrackers the beauty of using AVB is you don’t need to bake them at all. Been doing this for years baking at 250 for 22 minutes just like you said with fresh bud which IS necessary to decarb the bud but try them out AVB & no oven. :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks so much for sharing! I’m going to give vaping a try and reuse for tincture. That’s genius to me.

3 Likes