Cygnus X1's 2nd Grow - The Coco Experience

sugar coated nice :

1 Like

I didn’t prune these off, just for kicks… Look at ‘em go….

10 Likes

They budded up nice

1 Like

still no amber

11 Likes

Man this bud looks like the runtz bud I posted last night super similar in looks. Nice and frosty for sure. Nice job bud

1 Like

Buds looking great @helicopterhigh, I’m thinking under a week left on mine.

Great looking bud real frosty

im gonna pull the trigger when you do

2 Likes

still no amber but had to sample some. It’s pretty good.

3 Likes

No pics at the moment, but quick update.

Decided to do a selective harvest over the weekend of some of the upper buds that were ready to roll. They were cut and placed in the WeDryer in prep for a dry trim this time (I typically wet trim). This was done, in part, because RH in the house is uncharacteristically low right now and I wanted to extend the dry time as much as possible.

The balance of the plant is finishing up pretty fast and the lower buds are getting better light based on what I removed. I expect to chop the rest of the plant and hang in the tent to dry this coming weekend, if not a little sooner.

Also switched to straight RO water in the res as she finishes out.

I’ll post some pics and the dry trimmed weight of what I took so far post trim, and total weight for the plant once the balance has been harvested and trimmed.

9 Likes

Yer about to be where I was all dang day yesterday…trim jail… I hate it with a passion

1 Like

Honestly, I truly don’t mind it. Pack a bowl, turn up some tunes and it honestly feels therapeutic… Trim bin, little trimmer scrubber box and a few pair of cutters and I’m good to roll! Well, and some nitrile gloves…

Granted, I may start to feel different with more than a 2x3 tent. :rofl:

Love these things:
https://www.amazon.com/Harvest-More-741110-Scissor-Scrubber/dp/B076QHRKJW/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=scissor+cleaner&qid=1638300174&sr=8-3

2 Likes

Yep, I did all that…and had a helper… then a party started in my garage… still sucked!
I’ve been eyeing that scrubber, as if now I just put them into a bottle of rubbing alcohol. If this autopot thing works out like I think it will I’m gonna get some kind of Mechaincal trimmer…

2 Likes

I use one of those. It does help, but I still needed multiple pairs of trimmers.

1 Like

I can see where it can be a pain to be in trim jail… but for me, with only 2 grows of experience, I find it therapeutic too.
Thanks for the link!

2 Likes

Oh man. I may need a scissor scrubber. :man_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

No doubt, I have 2 plus a little bonsai trimmer set. I may order an AC Infinity set as well since people seem to like them just to have one more.

Definitely worth the small investment IMO…

2 Likes

Well, that escalated. Pulled about the top 1/2 of the remaining plant tonight.

16 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous. Love the strains with the swollen calyxes. :drooling_face:

3 Likes

big-drooling-smiley-emoticon

2 Likes