Cygnus X1's 2nd Grow - The Coco Experience

1 Like

Yes please.

:helicopter: :package: :house:

Thank you.

1 Like

I ordered mine from their website. It was kinda’ funny because the page that was asking me for my card information to pay was all in Arabic! So of course that made me think something was wrong. I contacted them and they responded pretty quickly that their website was having problems with language plug in or something and that it would be fixed soon. They contacted me as soon as it had been fixed. They told me lead time of 5 days in US.

2 Likes

I figured it would be something like that and my local hydro store doesn’t have them. I’ll keep checking Amazon…

Thanks for the info though.

2 Likes

Hey bud, FYI, I ordered yesterday and I received shipping confirmation with tracking number this morning. They are quick! And the tracking info shows that the USPS being used is in Texas close to me actually! So I am hoping to get mine in a day or two.

2 Likes

if they ship priority and processed the same day and shipped it same day…could potentially get to me in 2 days. I’ll send them an email and see if that’s possible with them. Thanks again!

And sorry for the thread hijack @CygnusX1

2 Likes

Absolutely no reason for apologies. All banter is welcome and if it’s helping the community even better!!!

6 Likes

8 Likes

I hear if u let the buds hang dry for a day or 2 u can fit like double the amount in the dryer off the rip from a day or 2 hanging. Someone on ig uses them and suggests to hang for a day or 2 to reduce the size and it gets like a third amount more in there

2 Likes

Yes, you can easily start combining between the layers as the buds start to dry and shrink up. Especially if you wet trim the buds.

3 Likes

That is gorgeous!

2 Likes

Snipped and dried a few little taster buds. Looking forward to sampling later today. :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Looks delicious!

2 Likes

I second this. Looks tasty

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: looks amazing

1 Like

Looks awesome!

2 Likes

How can you wait for later? LOL. Enjoy my brother, they look yummy.

2 Likes

nice and frosty… :ok_hand:…enjoy the fruits… :sunglasses: :v:

1 Like

SOB is one tasty bud, even before curing. No real hay / grass smell to it even just after drying. High seems a bit more cerebral than the Gelato which I like a lot.

I can’t wait to see how this plant does after some time in the Grove bags. Looking likely for at least a partial, if not full harvest later this week.

8 Likes

Great review. Thank u now I can’t wait 2 drop it even more

2 Likes