Cygnus X1's 2nd Grow - The Coco Experience

frost queen… :ok_hand:…looking very nice… :sunglasses: :v:

1 Like

Beautiful. I love tric pics.

11 Likes

Few more bud shots. Just crossed the 10 week in flower mark. Getting closer.

13 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Truly loving the colors. Going to be a little sad come chop time (ok, not really……).

2 Likes

Gorgeous

1 Like

Beauty colors bro. Looking a1

1 Like

I couldn’t wait any longer on the SOB I had to chop with the rest. Chopped at mostly cloudy. And wow yours are looking good! Crazy your in 10 weeks and still no amber! Now I know this is a strain that has to be grown alone.

Gorgeous! When’s the chop?

Yeah, I’m definitely happy that I had the WeDryer to harvest the Gelato Auto first and keep the SOB going. Yours drying presently? Can’t wait to taste this one.

A few buds are just barely showing a few ambers, I’m thinking likely selective harvest within the week and let the lower buds go a little longer. Not really looking for any couch-lock so I tend to err on the just slightly earlier side.

2 Likes

Yea I harvested it with the rest of my room. The room I flower in is the only place I can dry at the moment.

1 Like

@CygnusX1 Hey brother how do you like your WeDryer? I just ordered one because I have zero space for drying.

Thanks and happy growing!

Its worked pretty well for me so far. The air movement from what is basically a computer fan is actually pretty good, meaning gentle. I was a little worried that it would move too much air and dry out too fast but I haven’t really seen that be the case.

While it may not be “ideal” its a great solution IMO for those of us with a need. The filter does an admirable job of helping the smell too.

My only regret is not going with the XL out of the gate. The regular one is a little on the small side, but has been fine so far for a single plant or partial harvest.

4 Likes

Thank you sir. Yeah I went with the XL - glad I did.

1 Like

I think I’m going to get one of the XL’s. I planned on drying in the tent but half is ready and the others need some time.

1 Like

Thanks for the review. I may grab 1 up because I always seem to have drying space issues and that seems a solid alternative

2 Likes

No doubt… Are they 100% ideal, maybe not, but I really have no complaints. I originally got it because I started my second plant before the first was even done in my original 2x2. Zero patience. :rofl:

I can already see the SOB that’s finishing will benefit from a selective harvest so I’ll probably use it for the first cut, then likely hang the balance of the plant in the tent when ready to dry before starting the next run.

2 Likes

Where did you order it from? I don’t see any on Amazon…I’d like it tomorrow. :joy:

2 Likes

Speaking of no patience. :rofl: :rofl: :sunglasses:

I did get it from Amazon a while back but availability seems to be hit / miss over time on there.

1 Like

:grimacing:

2 Likes