Cygnus X1's 2nd Grow - The Coco Experience

Looking GREAT man!

10 Likes

What a beauty. Was this the 1 that went for a ride?

Yes, indeed it is!!

1 Like

She grew up so beautiful.

@helicopterhigh welcome to the community and you did a wonderful job growing her.

2 Likes

You ain’t lying! The frost is unreal with this pheno!

2 Likes

Welcome chopper, keep up the good growin’

2 Likes

What Newt said.

2 Likes

I think my alter ego is about ready to make an appearance to visit the Gelato Auto by the end of this weekend…

She’s just finishing up week 8 and made it a little further than the previous one did. Still a little clear but plenty of cloudy with just a little amber which is where I like it.

Debated a selective harvest but at this point I think I’d really rather allow the Sick’O’Berry some space to stretch.

The SOB seems to be increasing in water consumption again so I’m hoping she’s going to start bulking up. Trich production is still through the roof but they haven’t really started fattening up too much (yet). They are however very dense.

She’s at 46 days since 12/12 flip and 96 days from sprout. I’m really thinking / hoping she’ll go 9-10 weeks and pack it on.

13 Likes

Great post! That gif tho :joy::joy::joy:

Gorgeous pictures man. We’re those taken with a phone or a camera? Fantastic detail.

3 Likes

Believe it or not, iPhone 13 Pro, no attachments or loupe.

The “macro” mode is insanely good for a cell phone…

4 Likes

Fantastic photos!

1 Like

Impressive shots!! Does iPhone 12 Pro have that? That’s my main, I use Xs max for this site.

No, its a new feature that uses the updated ultra-wide lens. Only available on the 13 Pro / Pro Max…

I had the 12 Pro previously, the 13 Pro is really worth the upgrade IMO if you’re into the cameras for still / video. New screen is nice and all but the cameras are what made me upgrade.

3 Likes

That’s awesome!

1 Like

more reason for me to get rid of my 4 year old iPhone X. Really nice photos!

1 Like

I’m hoping mine will fatten as well. looks like at least 100 buds on the plant

1 Like

The Sick O Berry doesn’t grow big fat buds. You’re going to have a lot of golf ball size buds, or I did on all three I grew. Great smoke!

3 Likes

I’m good with that… :sunglasses:

Really appreciate the heads up on what to expect / good to know it’s not environmental. They’re definitely nice and dense already.

2 Likes

So, decided to selective harvest the Gelato auto after all.

Pulled 8.45 oz wet / trimmed which is now in the WeDryer. Trim and larf buds will dry in the trim bin to collect kief.

Pic of what was harvested and what’s left on the plant. Also some scissor scrapings. :sunglasses:

11 Likes