Cygnus X1's 2nd Grow - The Coco Experience

Who said it stopped??

Pretty much this past weekend. Hard to confirm for sure since I was away last week and had to supercrop when I returned… I had a few just touching the LED’s / getting a touch crispy!

Hopefully you’re in the last few days of it.

1 Like

FML. :scream: thanks… 25 days or so past 12/12.

2 Likes

Yep… This plant has been a beast in every way possible. I REALLY thought the stretch was done before I left town.

The upside is she hasn’t been picky about anything at all and has handled the topping, early and late defol, and the supercropping without missing a single beat. If I were set-up for clones I’d absolutely have kept some cuttings.

2 Likes

:joy::joy: mine just stopped at like day 28. That’s why I was asking about your bud structure. I thought the stretch was over when I did my heavy defol and out of nowhere the plant hit high gear on the stretch again. I’m worried I may have stressed it out. The bud structure I’m seeing is weird.

3 Likes

How do you define weird…?

2 Likes

4 Likes

I had a plant do the same thing one of my Banana Kush plants. I figured it was because I had accidentally pressed in a couple pins on my timer giving me only ten hours dark for who knows how long. I had also done pretty severe defoliation.

3 Likes

Looks fairly similar. I’m assuming they’ll fatten up well in the coming weeks…

7 Likes

That’s why I love my Govee smart receptacles. No pin counting nor mishaps. Can turn it on or off from anywhere as long as I have cell or wifi.

Good luck and happy growing!

2 Likes

Geez…frosty lady. Beautiful shots my friend.

2 Likes

Very similar indeed. I’m thinking they might flower longer than 9 weeks.

2 Likes

I would have no complaints with that…… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Few frosty pics for this fine Saturday morning.

10 Likes

Those are gorgeous!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to collect the kief from the ol trim bin on this one….

2 Likes

I heard that.

You get some kief, you get some kief, everyone gets some kief!
oprah

3 Likes

very very nice … :ok_hand: :star_struck: :sunglasses: :v:

2 Likes

Thanks @Arrow, and again for all of the help through the previous grow!!

2 Likes

10 Likes

Here’s what I got Thanks to CygnusX1

2 Likes