Cygnus X1's 2nd Grow - The Coco Experience

Buyers remorse? I think you won’t be disappointed.

1 Like

I have no remorse, I just hate bandwagon type sh!t… but what works works. Light will be here Monday. Can I hook it up and run it 12/12 right away or do I need to “ease into it”?

3 Likes

I run mine during veg and flower so go for it!

2 Likes

Well, ugh… I “thought” it was just sold out since I found it searching their site, but it appears the one I was looking at is actually in the discontinued section. It was the HLG 60 Supplement which has (had):

8 Blue (B) 470nm
8 Red (R) 630nm
16 Deep Red (DR) 660nm
4 Far Red (FR) 730nm

1 Like

The fans will be released mid February

2 Likes

Ok, here we go - link to the next grow:

6 Likes

second grow

11 Likes

Wow looking great in there. Beautiful job soon 2 b fill with bud

2 Likes

My runtz look super similar lol :joy:. I love it has a great taste and high for sure another one if the good ones grown. Didn’t look great being smaller buds but they pack a punch lol. I had a small amount of 4 kinds left in wax cheese runtz blue dream and the revenge CBD mixed all 4 together and man it taste so fricken good lol. Super smooth has a major skunk smell to open the container and has a taste of its own don’t taste like either of the 4 by itself it is a real nice taste tho

3 Likes

Beautiful ladies. Looking healthy too. What size tent? Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

He’s running a 4x8 monster of a tent.

That girl on the left was DEFINITELY stretching already last time I saw them, I probably would have supercropped that one myself.

None of his plants were topped, but I gave some insight and tips around that last time I was over his way as well.

2 Likes

Monster tent! I figured he was letting them run wild lol.

Thanks brother!

2 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

Looking gorgeous :heart_eyes:

1 Like

10 Likes

supposed to be new york diesel

2 Likes

Looking beautiful. How is the smell

1 Like

Beautiful! Caught myself leaning in to smell her. I can see that cola getting fat. Yummy.

Well done and thanks for sharing!

9 Likes