Cycle no 3 Grow Stories

This grow cycle has been so crazy for me. I got me some stories.

First, Minnie the WCA wouldn’t grow at all and now she’s a huge monster.

Missus Stubbs the PPA got burned by a heater blasting harder than ever. I really tried to save her, but she was decaying on the middle of her main stem, so I flipped her with all milky trichomes. Idk if she’ll kick, but I’ll give her some dignity.

Tiff is my most favorite right now cause she’s fading in this beautiful yellow brown in her fans. Clockwise from bottom left is Tiffernie, Bertha, Tinkie, and Queen Midnight of the tent. Out of frame is Evie and I just flipped Missus Stubbs.

I’m SO excited to smoke em all! Stubbie will carry my patience out for at least a week past my current stash. I always harvest too early, but not this time. They smell like heaven and they’re SO frosty, but they ain’t ready yet.

6 Likes

I love the naming of the plants. Reminds me of when I name my fish. Ha

1 Like

i got a chicken coop heater so it can’t burn my plants. its nice.

1 Like

Never even would have ever thought about a coop heater thank you for the info

1 Like

We had a hard enough time picking names for or kids, dogs and cats.
I call this one Red

I just hope I don’t have twins. I’ll never tell them apart. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

you can hang on the wall too its not so bad. I had a heater with hot coils hanging and it messes with me . especially if i don’t have automatic phone alerts through WIFI devices of heat/cold/smoke.

I used to name all my plants when I had smaller grows. Some still get names and one is always called “Gary”. :grinning:

2 Likes

I’m always naming things but that would be to much LOL so I have sprouts seedlings clones teenagers and seniors, that covers all aspects of my to area’s

1 Like

Aww, look at everybody’s babies! My heater shuts off if it reads hotter than it’s putting out. My floor fan is metal and it’ll shut off me heater if I’m not careful with aiming cause the fan’s metal gets hot. I keep the heater on low 75*, not oscillating, and have it face across the front door, so 5 foot of space with nothing in front. My hygrometer is on the back opposite side, so I can see it thru the peep window

To remember names, I use popsicle sticks with the strain and seed no on one side and their proper name on the other written in sharpie. I name em in veg to early preflower. I use nail polish painted clothespins on my hangers and mark my parchment when I flat dry to keep em separate.

I like to know each one’s weight and it’s nice to talk shid about how they taste and what I think was a sign of foreshadowing to that. For example, “I knew she was gonna knock my as out soon as I flipped her. 3 mos later and she’s still kickin my as. Tolerance, my foot!”