Cutting untrimmed fan Leaves

Left Untrimmed in Veg And Decided to cut most fan leaves. Curious to see if they will make it “sunset sherbert” am Feeding and Useing a Tea with blackstrap molasses. Decided to prune them any suggestions…day 50! Am a Beginner… Please Let me Know Thanks! Well Appreciated

Pics would help to see what you got going. Depending on your node spacing you may not need to prune any. Also when do you plan on flipping lights to flower.

2 Likes

these are the Girls

And I plan On Switching to bloom when Their a Little Taller 1.5ft To be Exact

![16088278881998274063771676187249|375x500](upload://kDrLCfiweCBpuVKyZ

WcsZMYqGR8.jpeg)

I wouldn’t remove any leaves yet. Also are these autos. I should have mentioned to put up pics in natural light or with just flash from camara. The grow lights make it difficult to see details. I could be wrong but I think I see some formation of buds.

1 Like

Yeah man their Feminized not auto but you do see flower I accidentally had them growing under 12/12 but I got them on 18/6 now

1 Like

1 Like

I already cut the majority of fan leaves off cause I left them untrimmed!

1 Like

Well, good and bad I see. First, I would say they are too wet, less water. The tips of your plants leaves are dipping. Usually, that’s too much watering or too much Nitrogen in the soil. I don’t see any burning so water is probably the issue. Second, I think you should just ride out the flowering cycle and put her back in 12/12. They are both in flower as far as I can tell. Just my opinion, you run the risk of hermie by forcing them back and forth from veg to flower unless it’s a clone.
If you grow again, always make sure you start on 18/6. I also would have topped or fimmed them on the 4/5 node to give you more colas and a bush instead of only one stalk. You will learn a ton here if you read through some of the grow bibles and journals on here. Also, ask away, any questions here are acceptable and these guys are pretty smart and quick on that knowledge and love to share it. Welcome, and happy growing!

3 Likes

I foliar sprayed them last Night with bloom khaos, so you think I should just switch it to Bloom cycle??? Now instead of running veg so Bloom And Veg?? So I dont Turn it to a Hermie but its Alread had 40 sum days with 12/12 and 10 or so days with 18/6 So Let me know whats up man well Appreciated Thanks!!

2 Likes

The light itself if it has two switches turn both on veg and Bloom. I’m with @TokerGuy at this point I would stick with 12/12 light schedule and ride it out. They should stretch and at least double in size.

1 Like

Alright forsure ill Flip it on and Ride it out Thanks!!

3 Likes

And yes their is two Separate switches

2 Likes

She has nice fat stalks for no topping, so you should get some nice buds. Here is a pick of a girl I FIM’d a week ago. It stops that center stalk and bushes the plant out.

1 Like

Alright Thanks Man Well Appreciated i Consider it next round after I cure these two I got right now. I listen to yall and just switched bloom on And just ride it out and keep that in mind for next time !

2 Likes

Looks like an auto and a photo one is a couple weeks into flower other i cant really see

2 Likes

Their both Photo Not autos iam a Beginner And Messed up light schedule while they were babies so im Just Riding it out for now and Stay on top next round so nothing bad like this happens!

1 Like