Cutest and saddest thing ever lol

Once I saw that Lucy was serious about blooming, she got 50 DLI, 20/4 schedule till this week. Now she’s back to 18/6 and currently 35 DLI as I suspect she’s finishing in a week or a wee bit more. I’m also allowing the room to cool down, and her intake fan brings the cooler air overnight - about 65 degrees.

Laverne looks like Lucy.

2 Likes

She’s an auto, she’s gonna do her tiny little thing.

1 Like

Autos you never know if there going to grow into monsters or start flowering at a early stage its a bot of bad luck for bro transplant it into a bigger pot keep growing it to see if u end up with a nice solid bud

2 Likes

It’s clearly an auto and that’s not an option

I had a photo clone outside that looked like that! My husband enjoyed that little plant!

1 Like

you know how ppl give roses to a “special someone”? id just use this lil thing instead of the rose…am i the only 1 who thinks it would be awesome lol

4 Likes

Actually, no! If a love gave a tiny pot plant to me, I’d think it was super romantic, and that they knew me very well.

4 Likes

like your style of thinking, i didnt have a tiny plant but i did chop a nice branch n put it in a vase of water for my girlfriend- she was jus tickled to death lol, also instead of a mistletoe on Christmas i hung a fresh nug🤣

3 Likes

Nice! I was saying back before Xmas that Lucy is the Charlie Brown Xmas Tree that could…

3 Likes

Karla likes it when I bring her flowers…

8 Likes

Well… It’s ok … I’m only growing for my own personal use … So it’s ok lol :alien::upside_down_face::pleading_face:

Carla is a lucky lady!!!

1 Like

That’s what I did… But I’m thinking I’ll have to plant it in a bigger pot…I put it in the Dixie cup when I changed dirt. But my other two… Laverne and Shirley are trying to flower too… They are five weeks old today and still only about 3" tall. Idk what I’m doing wrong but I’ve killed one and stunted three… Hmm …

Lucy flowered at 4.5 inches tall, so don’t despair. She’s now a whopping 20 inches but her main cola is 10 inches. Not too bad for a shrimp. :wink:

2 Likes

I hope your right… I’m so excited to watch them grow… Actually I am now at 5 weeks ag (above ground). And they are at about 3 1/2" now… Woohoo… Kicking butt and taking names!

1 Like

Awww the poor things! Lucy was in her flowering stretch by then, looking like a gawky teenager.

1 Like

I’m keeping all the girls under the veg lighting schedule. I hope that will keep them all cooking.

1 Like

Yeah cute and sad.

The shiny spots make it look wet, are you spraying it with something?

Just a little water for their photo shoots lol

It’s water…I spray them a little for their photo shoots lol